Jennings off to Notts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop him.

If Northants can finish the job here it gets very interesting next week with Notts going to Sussex and Northants going to the hapless Derbyshire. I would do myself an injury laughing if Notts mess this up.
If Notts make an arse of going up and Middx or the Yorkies go down, boy is division 2 going to be a slaughterhouse next season.

Northants wrap it up, so if Notts don't beat Sussex next week it's up in the air. Good time to give Sussex a confidence boost. :D

If Notts make an arse of going up and Middx or the Yorkies go down, boy is division 2 going to be a slaughterhouse next season.

And I have no doubt that we'll get to play them all twice in the unbalanced schedule.

To be fair to Jennings he looks like he needs a change. The whole England thing won't have helped his confidence, but he just doesn't look like his head is in the right place. He was spotted running along the A167 the other day on the back of a first baller. Granted most on here will say he should sign a 15 year contract on 20 quid a week to show some loyalty, but if he chooses to move on, good luck to the lad.

To be fair to Jennings he looks like he needs a change. The whole England thing won't have helped his confidence, but he just doesn't look like his head is in the right place. He was spotted running along the A167 the other day on the back of a first baller. Granted most on here will say he should sign a 15 year contract on 20 quid a week to show some loyalty, but if he chooses to move on, good luck to the lad.
Was that not just the Great North Run?

Of course, he's one of the better players at the club. He looks to me like one those players that is very good but perhaps not quite international standard (at the minute anyway), and those players are gold dust for Counties.
Absolutely. Ironic that if you have loads of England players you're less likely to win anything at County level because half your 'team' is always away with the national squad.

Who is it?
Gale

He's certainly not the first person to come back from England completely and utterly fucked up is he?

Regarding a change, I'm sure he'll be off somewhere in the winter to play cricket (if not The Ashes squad) which may just bring about a change in fortune.

Going to Lancs.

So thats
Jennings
Coughlin
Onions
Hickey
Arshad

Not going to have much of a squad left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back