Jennifer Crumbley: Michigan School Shooter's Mother on Trial

CatRyan

Striker
15yr old school shooter, allegedly an odd duck but given a gun by his father for Christmas, displays ideation of killing with guns in a picture and parents called into the school to discuss, parents go home and son goes back to class, he has his gun in his backpack already and a few hours later he shoots and kills 4 and wounds more.

Mother and Father are being charged with manslaughter as their son had MH issues they did not address, thinking the house was haunted etc, and rather they got him a powerful gun and did not use the cable lock the gun came with that makes the gun inoperable without having a key to remove the lock.

it was a 7 day trial and the jury are now deliberating

Last edited:

15yr old school shooter, allegedly an odd duck but given a gun by his father for Christmas, displays ideation of killing with guns in a picture and parents called into the school to discuss, parents home and son goes back to class, he has his gun in his backpack already and a few hours later he shoots and kills 4 and wounds more.

Mother and Father are being charged with manslaughter as their son had MH issues they did not address, thinking the house was haunted etc, and rather they got him a powerful gun and did not use the cable lock the gun came with that makes the gun inoperable without having a key to remove the lock.

it was a 7 day trial and the jury are now deliberating
I imagine it would be like charging parents if they gave their son the car keys and he intentionally killed someone after telling his folks that he was going to do it. That's how I see it.

I imagine it would be like charging parents if they gave their son the car keys and he intentionally killed someone after telling his folks that he was going to do it. That's how I see it.
agreed
I think parents should be up before the courts if a child commits a crime [along with the child].
I should point out the father is being charged separately and his trial has not started yet

I still maintain there is more good in the world than bad, It's just the bad people make the news.

Awful story and the parents should be held accountable.

I see it all the time in education, a kid could be an angel up to the point their friends opinions are more important than their parents, and the parents of the bad, or for a more accurate term, unethical kids, because respect and ethics are not taught at home, are the ones that influence the good kids.

The bad influences here now are from the South American communities or the North African communities who have turned La Mina into a ghetto, there's nothing like it in the UK, drug ridden shithole, the crime rate is through the roof and the police and fire services are there every day, burnt out stolen cars are all over, its like a post apocolyptic town.

Follow google maps around these streets and see how many boarded up houses there are.

here is a condensed video of the first day of the Mother's trial, still 4hrs and change... warning though some of the testimony of survivors is tough to take... if you can handle that the mother's lawyer is worth it... she is weird

The parents are idiots, but it's just another case of trying to deflect from the real cause.
sure it's as plain as pikestaff what the issue is with guns in the US but within that construct they insist on these parents should be held accountable

there are checks and balances in gun ownership that these parents ran roughshod over

not sure if thiese are the first such cases where parents of school shooters are charged with manslaughter?

Back