Jeffrey Epstein Dead

Many people associated with Epstein will have the motive to want him dead.

The big question is who/whom has the means to pull off a hit ?

You will need a lot of power and influence to kill off a well protected prisoner like Epstein.

Many people associated with Epstein will have the motive to want him dead.

The big question is who/whom has the means to pull off a hit ?

You will need a lot of power and influence to kill off a well protected prisoner like Epstein.
The current president, a former president and the royal family all carry a bit weight

It IS incredibly dodgy. Interested to know who you think ordered the hit if indeed it was one bearing in mind that no-one has come forward to accuse Clinton of being involved in any paedophile claims.

Trump and Prince Andrew on the other hand....

Even though the media tried their best to link the two (to be expected) - Trump actually doesn't have many known links with Epstein. The best the media could do was a quote and a photo from 20 years ago - considering both are billionaires and mixed in the same circles that isn't much. It's on record that Trump a) banned Epstein from his Mar-a-lago resort years ago and b) was the only high-profile figure to co-operate with the legal team representing Epstein's victims in a case going back to 2008ish IIRC. There's a video where the lawyer himself confirms that he subpoenaed multiple high profile people in connection with the case and Trump was the only person to ring him back and couldn't have been more helpful. I've also heard (unverified) that years ago Trump was invited to a party by Epstein, saw a few girls there that didn't look right, turned around and left.

Bill Clinton on the other hand took 20+ trips on Epstein's private plane to his peado island and Ghislaine Maxwell ("associate" of Epstein who alledgely procured girls for him) was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

Even though the media tried their best to link the two (to be expected) - Trump actually doesn't have many known links with Epstein. The best the media could do was a quote and a photo from 20 years ago - considering both are billionaires and mixed in the same circles that isn't much. It's on record that Trump a) banned Epstein from his Mar-a-lago resort years ago and b) was the only high-profile figure to co-operate with the legal team representing Epstein's victims in a case going back to 2008ish IIRC. There's a video where the lawyer himself confirms that he subpoenaed multiple high profile people in connection with the case and Trump was the only person to ring him back and couldn't have been more helpful. I've also heard (unverified) that years ago Trump was invited to a party by Epstein, saw a few girls there that didn't look right, turned around and left.

Bill Clinton on the other hand took 20+ trips on Epstein's private plane to his peado island and Ghislaine Maxwell ("associate" of Epstein who alledgely procured girls for him) was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.
:lol:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Last edited:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

What year was this quote from?

You’re dealing with the lad who used Seth Rich’s murder to score points on here

Back