Jeff Bezos and Blue Origin.......

The person who bid the £28m didn't even get on the flight. The young lad who did was booked on the 2nd flight but moved up to the 1st one.

Damon is the son of Jose Damon, the CEO of a private equity firm.

Jose Damon founded Somerset Capital Partners, a real estate private equity firm, in 2005. The firm is based in Osterwijk, Netherlands.

According to CNBC, Damon participated in the auction and had already secured a seat on Blue Origin’s second flight, but the company “moved him up” when the auction winner was postponed. Damon’s father paid for the seat, although the company did not disclose how much he paid, CNBC reports.

I find the Virgin and Blue Origin thing a bit shite as a 'trip to space'

I know it technically is but for £28m I'd want a proper orbit around the earth then back down again so it actually felt like a proper space trip.

Its a start I guess, I'm sure it'll develop into other things.

I find the Virgin and Blue Origin thing a bit shite as a 'trip to space'

I know it technically is but for £28m I'd want a proper orbit around the earth then back down again so it actually felt like a proper space trip.

Its a start I guess, I'm sure it'll develop into other things.
Uranus ?

Thank you to Amazon customers who enabled me to take this flight
What a prick
Hope that is his ratner moment
I hate Amazon
I only caught bits of the interview and I'm pretty sure he said thanks to amazon staff and customers for paying for it????
What a ****,,,,,,,, I have nt paid him a penny, since I ordered something years ago and got signed into prme!
Got it all back though so the richer man

Back