Jeans economics

I switched to Edwin from Diesel, never looked back.
Edwin and Diesel for me now. Diesel are really good fit. Edwin reminds be of shopping in Champs de Holmside in the 1980's wearing my Diadora Bjorn Borgs and Nigel Cabourn Cricket jacket
Used to be 100% 501's but the variation in cut and sizing is ridiculous
little shop in York round corner from Mulberry shop is great for Edwin. Fenwicks have some good Diesel deals

Doesn't matter what you buy when they are boot cut, like most on here will. You look shite regardless.

Boot cut will be back in soon, the 19 year olds are moving towards it already.

Like my Edwins, or ASOS do some canny pairs for dossing about in.

Boss, Stone Island and Armani stand out for producing over-priced crap looking jeans.

Boot cut will be back in soon, the 19 year olds are moving towards it already.

Like my Edwins, or ASOS do some canny pairs for dossing about in.

Boss, Stone Island and Armani stand out for producing over-priced crap looking jeans.
All those that you mention as crap are just that nowadays but Armani and stone island were the best jeans imo about 15-20 years ago when they were made well. And the branding on the SI jeans was a lot better than the badge on the arse now.

Can’t be a jeans snob.
Just get them from Next normally as they do a longer leg
ditto and even though i always like to look smart i can honestly say i never take any notice unless their really baggy and loose fitting.
ditto and even though i always like to look smart i can honestly say i never take any notice unless their really baggy and loose fitting.
On other people not mesel

Last edited:
All about how well the sizes fit for me - I'm very comfortable in a Costco pair, which fortunately are quite cheap too. Years back was always in Wranglers. I don't care about the label - even tried a Primark pair which seemed quite comfy tbh, but when I sat down for about the tenth time I ripped the arse out of them.

Back