Jealous?

Oasis at riverside / Noel getting hit on stage would probably be mine.

biggest regret is not going to Springsteen on Broadway when got a ticket in the ballet. Should have just got into debt and went

Tom Waits - Hammersmith 2004
Kate Bush - Hammersmith 2014
Bowie at The Riverside

those are ones that stand out for me
I used to be jealous of that one when you've mentioned it before, but I've seen him on several occasions now and seen him play most of my favourite - Like A Hurricane last summer was fuckin' class. :cool:

I’ve seen him 4 times - and every single time the contrary bastard hasn’t played Like A Hurricane that night! :lol:

Last edited:
Tom Waits - Hammersmith 2004
Kate Bush - Hammersmith 2014
Bowie at The Riverside

those are ones that stand out for me

I’ve seen him 4 times - and every single time the contrary bastard hasn’t played Like A Hurricane that night! :lol:
:lol: He's a twat like. We saw him with Promise of the Real down Leeds, and he had his big White Falcon on when somebody shouted for it. He just grinned mischievously "Like A Hurricane? On this guitar?" Needless to say he didn't play the fucker. You could maybe understand it if Ol' Black wasn't sitting there anarl. :lol:

Class when he finally played it at Hyde Park as one of the encores though. This organ came swinging down on wires from somewhere in the stage ceiling and away they went. Immense. Ya get people twist on about concert prices these days, but to be quite honest I'd have paid the admission for that alone.

Eric Bell (formally of Thin Lizzy) supporting Alex Harvey at Redcar Cotham Bowl - great gig, nee one there!
Van Halen supporting Black Sabbath Newcastle city Hall `78, I was no fan of Van Halen, but Sabbath should have got a taxi home, they blew them off stage

Back