JD Gym Washington

Anyone train here? Been a member since the opening day. Was there tonight must be 7 weight machines out of order. I presume there’ll be some cardio stuff on the blink as well.

Needs a revamp, showers are cold, the lights on the wall don’t work, the machines that do work are rusty and fragile.

Just wondering what other opinions are.

Anyone train here? Been a member since the opening day. Was there tonight must be 7 weight machines out of order. I presume there’ll be some cardio stuff on the blink as well.

Needs a revamp, showers are cold, the lights on the wall don’t work, the machines that do work are rusty and fragile.

Just wondering what other opinions are.

They're currently pumping their money into re-branding the Xercise4less gyms they bought during lockdown so don't hold your breath waiting for improvements.

Love the fact the big green neon sign has been broken for weeks and the TV's no longer work.

Don't get me started on the shit Aircon and the even shitter music

Not exactly close like but there’s a pure gym opening up at the Arnison centre soon in between pets at home and Asda living

we moving office to nearby at end of this year , had hoped to join, but maybes not now
To be fair I’ve just been on my lunch and everything is fixed so fair play. My main gripe now is it’ll break again soon because one, the staff dont police the correct usage of the machines and two, they are old as owt.

To be fair I’ve just been on my lunch and everything is fixed so fair play. My main gripe now is it’ll break again soon because one, the staff dont police the correct usage of the machines and two, they are old as owt.
Would be lunchtime if joined anyway

Bring a friend for free day on Wednesday if anyone wants to show their mates the broken machines, the manky floor, the missing televisions and how ridiculously busy it gets on an evening.

Bring a friend for free day on Wednesday if anyone wants to show their mates the broken machines, the manky floor, the missing televisions and how ridiculously busy it gets on an evening.
The equipment needs replacing it's absolutely pathetic, some of the cable attachments are literally ripped to shreds.

The equipment needs replacing it's absolutely pathetic, some of the cable attachments are literally ripped to shreds.
I know there’s huge cost involved but the place needs closing for a month and sorting out. To be fair, it’s the bit in between cardio and free weights that needs replacing.

You’re on about the ropes for the rope pull-down aren’t you? I swear one of them will give way soon, then it’s another broken machine. Wide grip attachment has loose rubber hanging from it.

I laughed at the fact 4 of the 6 teles have gone and one of the two left doesn’t work.

I’m close to just joining David Lloyd like.

I know there’s huge cost involved but the place needs closing for a month and sorting out. To be fair, it’s the bit in between cardio and free weights that needs replacing.

You’re on about the ropes for the rope pull-down aren’t you? I swear one of them will give way soon, then it’s another broken machine. Wide grip attachment has loose rubber hanging from it.

I laughed at the fact 4 of the 6 teles have gone and one of the two left doesn’t work.

I’m close to just joining David Lloyd like.
Yeah the ropes are ripped to shreds and even the pully attachments have plastic ripped from the handles so your pulling with rough metal ends for wide grip rows and what not.

I went to JD Sunderland when the roof caved in at Washington and the attachment 'selection' is much better. They also have better fixed machines like lateral raise & a fixed preacher curl.

Can't understand why JD Washington is so rundown, it's not like they lack members.

Back