JD at Washington

jackynutmeg

Striker
Toying with the idea of sacking off my current gym to join here. Mainly for the 24hr access.
Anyone on here go in the morning around 5:30am-ish?
Is it busy then?

Toying with the idea of sacking off my current gym to join here. Mainly for the 24hr access.
Anyone on here go in the morning around 5:30am-ish?
Is it busy then?

A good 6 year ago now mind but I used to go around that time and it was heaving. Would imagine that’s increased tenfold with all the “influencers” infesting every corner of the globe currently.

A good 6 year ago now mind but I used to go around that time and it was heaving. Would imagine that’s increased tenfold with all the “influencers” infesting every corner of the globe currently.
Seriously??

I couldn’t even imagine training at that time of the morning. I like to have a few good meals in me before I touch a weight. Compared to when I’ve trained in the morning, the difference in performance is absolutely massive.

Seriously??

I couldn’t even imagine training at that time of the morning. I like to have a few good meals in me before I touch a weight. Compared to when I’ve trained in the morning, the difference in performance is absolutely massive.

Yeah mate. It’s no exaggeration to say there we droves queuing to get in at 5:50am.

I must say I’m the opposite as I never eat breakfast anyway, but understand where you’re coming from completely.

Seriously??

This fella is/was an advocate of fasted training, he would consume only BCAA before a session.

I tried it for a while but found that I’m strongest between 1pm and 6pm.

This fella is/was an advocate of fasted training, he would consume only BCAA before a session.

I tried it for a while but found that I’m strongest between 1pm and 6pm.

Suppose how you train comes into it too. If you’re just doing light pump work/standard bodybuilding stuff you’ll probably not really notice the difference. I like to move some weight around and I just can’t do that on a glass of BCAA’s. :lol:

Suppose how you train comes into it too. If you’re just doing light pump work/standard bodybuilding stuff you’ll probably not really notice the difference. I like to move some weight around and I just can’t do that on a glass of BCAA’s. :lol:

We get lads doing 90mins - 2 hours of exhaustive training at those sort of times, mind. I couldn't be fucked training that early, but if well fueled the evening prior, it should be possible once adjusted to it.

I've been weight training for over 30 years now.
Only been about the past 3 years i've been going early before work and i've noticed very little difference to when training pm.
I do an hour and it sets me up for the day....in bed by 9pm though :lol:

Back