Jay Spearing

The one position we don't need to recruit for is central midfield, particularly not if they are defensively minded.
It's a nonsense saying centre mid doesn't need bolstering mind.

Numbers don't mean a lot when they're dink.

One of the first things (transfers) after Bailey, Park did was get Scowen even when numbers in there were up (sort of). I mean he didn't use him, but there you are

Were after him according to Alan Nixon

This smacks of lazy journalism mind.

We've got too many in his position already.
He's not an upgrade on existing.
We're woefully short in other positions.
He in no way fits in with the attributes PP outlined as essential for the players coming in - in fact he's the opposite of them.

Surely if we're going to make assumptions we've got to assume this is bullshit?

It's a nonsense saying centre mid doesn't need bolstering mind.

Numbers don't mean a lot when they're dink.

One of the first things (transfers) after Bailey, Park did was get Scowen even when numbers in there were up (sort of). I mean he didn't use him, but there you are

Needs bolstered but not with Bilbo Baggins...

This smacks of lazy journalism mind.

We've got too many in his position already.
He's not an upgrade on existing.
We're woefully short in other positions.
He in no way fits in with the attributes PP outlined as essential for the players coming in - in fact he's the opposite of them.

Surely if we're going to make assumptions we've got to assume this is bullshit?

unfortunately so many fans have given up with the current regime that they’re resigned to it being true, myself included

unfortunately so many fans have given up with the current regime that they’re resigned to it being true, myself included

I get that mate, and I've been panning them for a long time myself - I just think it's important to criticise their actions when we believe them to be wrong, not have a go at them for assumptions about stuff that hasn't happened.

Sunderland close in on former Liverpool starlet 09068 121 140
yep I’d probablys dial it and as I was getting slippered from the old man I’d be going ayaz jay ayaz f***ing ayaz spearing

This is the issue, he's a competent League one player coming to the end of his career. I don't see him replacing Power, certainly not Dobson so if he is for numbers, why free Robson or sell Mumba?

i've no idea,but i've given up looking for logical solutions regarding SAFC,like i said on another post,we've no idea what Parkinson's plans are

We have been crippled for years now by signing players who are contracted till they are over 32 and seriously on the decline. Whilst we are still paying Leadbitter we should not be signing someone who is 32 in November, a midget and zero goal threat. I’d rather promote youth so they can develop and get better.

absolutely,totally agree with what you're saying,but logic and SAFC don't usually go hand in hand

I get that mate, and I've been panning them for a long time myself - I just think it's important to criticise their actions when we believe them to be wrong, not have a go at them for assumptions about stuff that hasn't happened.

whilst that is very true a lot are now just going to hammer them at any given opportunity due to constant shite they have spouted
Times up for this lot and the longer they stay the more damage they will do both on and off the pitch imo

I thought we had the transfer budget that most Championship clubs would be proud of.

anyway, that was three years ago. Thanks Ellis for selling us to a couple of bullshitters.

Back