Jay Spearing

From Alan Nixon on Twitter

SUNDERLAND. Keen on Jay Spearing after left BLACKPOOL. TRANMERE were and BOLTON might be. Solid free.

Tbh I wasn't to bothered he left, great pro and top guy but never did anything exciting. And at end of season he wasn't getting in team.

Surprised if he goes to you guys, great deal for him if he does. What do u guys think?

SUNDERLAND. Keen on Jay Spearing after left BLACKPOOL. TRANMERE were and BOLTON might be. Solid free.

Tbh I wasn't to bothered he left, great pro and top guy but never did anything exciting. And at end of season he wasn't getting in team.

Surprised if he goes to you guys, great deal for him if he does. What do u guys think?
It's a no from me.

To similar to what we have, we have dobson and Scowen to play his position and power

Back