Jason blaha claims you must do cardio 7 days per week to lose bodyfat

No wonder he’s bald:lol: (not bald tho)

Are people even sure he was taking this stuff? It could just be another wild claim he was making to impress people. Untruths are limitless with this character.

I can confirm with certainty mate. I won't say exactly how, but I can confirm.

UK powerlifting is quite a small circle, especially when you're so detestable.

Who are good fitness youtubers then? Personally would be looking for a functional training bias but happy to listen to lots of different concepts.

I enjoy barbell shrugged podcast & Cory Gregorys training discussions (hate his supplement promos)

Stan efferding on barbell shrugged recently (“barbell shrugged stan efferding” on podcast app) was really good - overall fitness discussion.

Who are good fitness youtubers then? Personally would be looking for a functional training bias but happy to listen to lots of different concepts.

I enjoy barbell shrugged podcast & Cory Gregorys training discussions (hate his supplement promos)

Stan efferding on barbell shrugged recently (“barbell shrugged stan efferding” on podcast app) was really good - overall fitness discussion.
Rippetoe has stuff on YouTube.

Why would you need to regularly know what people are saying though? Do you need an insight into their training regime? Otherwise you may as well spend your time focusing on your own work outs.

Rippetoe has stuff on YouTube.

Why would you need to regularly know what people are saying though? Do you need an insight into their training regime? Otherwise you may as well spend your time focusing on your own work outs.
I train around 10-12 hours per week, just stuff to have on my headphones. Music is fine but hard to have a back catalogue of suitable tunes to do that week in week out

Back