Jason blaha claims you must do cardio 7 days per week to lose bodyfat

daveydavey

Striker
and that anyone who doesn't has no chance of losing fat. Surely all his subscribers are there for comedic value now? The guy is a f***ing joke

Whenever I see his videos he will remark about being "visibly bigger" or "visibly leaner", yet still looks like shit and isn't overly strong after blasting gear for years.

He's a tit like, why does he make bullets when he does videos?

Was talking about a lass who competed in the Olympia which obviously isn't drug free to compete in drug free powerlifting which is very odd if ya ask me, but still he goes on like a tit.

and that anyone who doesn't has no chance of losing fat. Surely all his subscribers are there for comedic value now? The guy is a f***ing joke

Can I get a link to this actually, I want the see the morons reasoning now.

A few years back he used to have a total aversion to cardio incase it interfered with his mediocre powerlifting numbers.

Can I get a link to this actually, I want the see the morons reasoning now.

A few years back he used to have a total aversion to cardio incase it interfered with his mediocre powerlifting numbers.

Pretty sure it's this one in the second half of it , he does like 3 day it's hard to keep up. I listen to the, for a bit of a laugh but had to turn off his one today about not doing random exercises was just a disgrace...the advice was just so random itself and then turned into a rant about how much YouTube still pays him

Pretty sure it's this one in the second half of it , he does like 3 day it's hard to keep up. I listen to the, for a bit of a laugh but had to turn off his one today about not doing random exercises was just a disgrace...the advice was just so random itself and then turned into a rant about how much YouTube still pays him
dont give the gobshite any views, he doesn’t deserve anyone’s time or ad money

Blokes a fantasist, top top quality entertainment.

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

I remember him from pre youtube. In fact having been around since his YouTube started its even easier to notice the contradictions.

He tries to imply he's been only on trt since returning to America but I know for a fact that is a lie. I also know his talk of not using high dosages when powerlifting is a lie also.

I remember him from pre youtube. In fact having been around since his YouTube started its even easier to notice the contradictions.

He tries to imply he's been only on trt since returning to America but I know for a fact that is a lie. I also know his talk of not using high dosages when powerlifting is a lie also.
He’s a walking advert for not using gear. I’d be furious if I’d been smashing through trt and whatever else for that long and had mediocre lifts like you say and looked like him. How bad must his genetics and/or discipline be to be a walking joke like him.

He just doesn’t understand being humble. His thought process is basically: if they can lift more than me or look better than me and I’m on gear they must be on gear (not saying they aren’t, but if they are so is he and still pathetic). He’s a narcissist with some extreme personality disorder. Constantly projecting hate on others he actually has for himself. An insecure narcissist, a living breathing contradiction. When that shooting happened in Vegas I instantly thought..... it’s probably Blaha in a desperate attempt to be “alpha”.

Think he is mentally ill
No doubt about it.

He’s a walking advert for not using gear. I’d be furious if I’d been smashing through trt and whatever else for that long and had mediocre lifts like you say and looked like him. How bad must his genetics and/or discipline be to be a walking joke like him.

He just doesn’t understand being humble. His thought process is basically: if they can lift more than me or look better than me and I’m on gear they must be on gear (not saying they aren’t, but if they are so is he and still pathetic). He’s a narcissist with some extreme personality disorder. Constantly projecting hate on others he actually has for himself. An insecure narcissist, a living breathing contradiction. When that shooting happened in Vegas I instantly thought..... it’s probably Blaha in a desperate attempt to be “alpha”.

No doubt about it.

He's used over 2g of gear in the past 5 years.

Back