Januzaj's free kick last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have footage of it? A truly staggering attempt to put a ball in the box. An effort I'd expect from an 8 year old. Reminded me of Donald Love's effort in the 90th minute earlier in the season against Boro. How can a professional footballer not be able to kick a ball 40 yards? It's embarrassing.

Does anyone have footage of it? A truly staggering attempt to put a ball in the box. An effort I'd expect from an 8 year old. Reminded me of Donald Love's effort in the 90th minute earlier in the season against Boro. How can a professional footballer not be able to kick a ball 40 yards? It's embarrassing.

Not seen it, what happened?

I went ape shit when he did that, an absolute f***ing embarrassment (if the 90 mins weren't already embarrassing), he has to have the lowest shot power in the whole league (remember his tame effort vs Watford?).

The little prick has a security guard everywhere he goes, sent from Manchester United to protect him. He doesn't pay for it Manchester United do, literally everywhere he goes he has at least one bodyguard with him. True story, I wonder if the security bloke can play football better actually it wouldn't take much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back