January Gym-goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

This isn't a January gym topic as such, more the gym in general.. but why do some blokes see the changing room as a competition as to who can have their knob out the longest? I can't think of any logical reason to do your shirt and tie before putting some underkegs on.

This isn't a January gym topic as such, more the gym in general.. but why do some blokes see the changing room as a competition as to who can have their knob out the longest? I can't think of any logical reason to do your shirt and tie before putting some underkegs on.

It's weird, isn't it? At my place it's almost exclusively the tennis lot who are guilty of it.

Why can't people whip their keks off and replace them with a towel asap when heading for the shower and then do likewise when they get dressed?

Worse than their nobs, those who insist on drying their hair with nout on, exposing the world to their hairy, damp arse cracks :evil:

Fortunately I've never had to use the changing room as I only live 2 miles from the gym but the one time I need the toilet I was followed in by a fella who started stripping the second the door closed, I locked myself in a cubicle incase he got the wrong idea :)

Still seems as busy as ever after 10:30pm, both smith machines were both taken for what seemed like an age. Has anyone asked when the new leg presses etc shown in the advert by the weights section are coming? "Spring 2014" isn't very helpful.

The Dundee Puregym has 3 of them, surely they have to have one by law?

They said they were installing one a month after it opened, I even saw some guy installing some pipes into the wall when I was in there around midnight, nouts been put there since. The tap in the disabled toilet can apparently be twisted so you can refill after 12 (changing rooms shut) but i've just resorted to bringing two bottles and leaving one in a locker. It does seem daft they still don't have a water fountain.

Seen it all now. Not a 'January Gym Goer' as he was clearly an experienced trainer judging by the size of him but we'll file this one under stupid things people do in the gym...

So anyway, big bloke, squatting... in the smith machine... with a weight belt... and someone spotting him :eek:

Seen it all now. Not a 'January Gym Goer' as he was clearly an experienced trainer judging by the size of him but we'll file this one under stupid things people do in the gym...

So anyway, big bloke, squatting... in the smith machine... with a weight belt... and someone spotting him :eek:

Lol

I'm in Pure Gym right now and the place is much busier than I expected. Do young people not go out drinking on a Friday anymore?

Was there this morning at 5:30, I could tell it wasn't going to go well as I had a crap night sleep, then needed a piss 5 minutes into using the cross trainer and kept getting a sweat on between moving to machines. I guess I'll just stick to going on an evening.

I've just been sitting next to someone using an iPad while on a bike, that's something I thought I'd never see here.

Haha, take it you've got a pin dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back