January & February - Rule of Thirds - Discussion

I was wondering.......

I have got a photo on my camera and I might possibly want to enter it in the photo competition. How do I get it from camera to the SMB?

No Bluetooth on camera, no memory card on tablet. No WiFi on camera. One lead with USB at one end and irregular hexagon at the other. (Camera, tablet and phone is all I have).

It's not going to happen is it!:D

I was wondering.......

I have got a photo on my camera and I might possibly want to enter it in the photo competition. How do I get it from camera to the SMB?

No Bluetooth on camera, no memory card on tablet. No WiFi on camera. One lead with USB at one end and irregular hexagon at the other. (Camera, tablet and phone is all I have).

It's not going to happen is it!:D
You don't have a laptop or PC?

The only option from above is to take a photo from your tablet of your photo on your camera! :lol::lol:

A real 20th century girl.

You can buy mini adapters that go into your phone/tablet that will accept the SD/Mini SD card in the other end. But you'd have to purchase one of these. Might be handy.
I doubt I could buy that either but I will just enjoy other people's entries this month, thank you though :)

Folks, my Mac is in the emergency ward. I'll find out on Monday if it's game over or not.

I'll try to get the poll and the March/April theme up on Monday or Tuesday.

I also have a couple of shots I'd like to enter if I can get them from my camera on to here.

Folks, my Mac is in the emergency ward. I'll find out on Monday if it's game over or not.

I'll try to get the poll and the March/April theme up on Monday or Tuesday.

I also have a couple of shots I'd like to enter if I can get them from my camera on to here.
Still open for entries then? ;)

Steeeeed ( @Steeeeed ) said his mac was broken and he hasn't posted for over a week. I'm going to take the liberty of locking entries and I will post a voting thread up shortly.

Good luck all!
Lifesaver! Which is more than can be said about the gentlemen who tried to fix my mac. It's game over in that respect. It's too upsetting to discuss :mad:

Thanks @peachbum and apologies to everyone else for the delay.

Back