January 28th live footy on TV

Aye, it’s low on priorities tbh … which are

T’s health - meaning I’m doing even more than usual at herm

Sons health ( he is the single parent, recently moved into their place but an hour away). Granddaughters new school have been brilliant so far.

Grandsons health ( he’s 4, 18 month old sister + Bubba). Both his parents are trying to work.

My health ( hockling like an Easington yacker on back shift)

My graft - job + my own stuff ( norvern office helps brilliantly with this)

Clearing house - now just us & want to move in summer. Incredible stuff to hoyk out ( eg bagged over £1k worth of T’s coats so far), 2 guitars + amp, 5 X 3ft speakers, every electronic game/set ya could think of etc etc. New stair carpets fitted in next couple of weeks 🙄

It goes on 🤣🤣🤣🙄
It does, thank God. Until it doesn't, ha, ha....

Evening nowt for me. Just finished graft, a long day today. Missus is doing a Chinese type meal tonight all I know is it contains pork fillet. Will have a vino and we will listen to some music. I know we shouldn’t talk politics on here but the story that the Foreign Secretary used the govt jet to fly her team to Australia and back at a cost of £500k is disgraceful. Her attitude when questioned about it is also a disgrace. That’s a lot of tax payers money.
Anyway I’m fuming but I bid you all a pleasant evening including the softer ones amongst us from the South 😄

Evening nowt for me. Just finished graft, a long day today. Missus is doing a Chinese type meal tonight all I know is it contains pork fillet. Will have a vino and we will listen to some music. I know we shouldn’t talk politics on here but the story that the Foreign Secretary used the govt jet to fly her team to Australia and back at a cost of £500k is disgraceful. Her attitude when questioned about it is also a disgrace. That’s a lot of tax payers money.
Anyway I’m fuming but I bid you all a pleasant evening including the softer ones amongst us from the South 😄
And a lot of unnecessary pollution, which is rich, given their posturing on COP26 etc.

Enjoy your 2000 Lafite Rothschild, your music & your Asian cuisine.

Evening all
Evening Hank and all
Evening T_Bone

Days good thanks, having a do what I want work wise (self employed), normally play 5aside 4-5 but still recovering from bad chest so just going to watch and have a pint, home with the house to meself and the Big Tele 🍺👍 hope the rest of your day goes well, take care 👍
That sounds nice and relaxing, enjoy it. Hope your chest gets better soon. And thank you, it's been ok, just running around after the kids as normal ☺️.

Evening All, been busy fixing a mate's computer and new printer. So many bloody gotcha's, eventually sorted after 2+ hrs of head scratching ( Rogue copy of Win 7 32bit on PC) + brand new printer which default setting is Win 10 64bit, marriage made in hell. Why the hell did I mention I Knar me way round computers. Have a great evening mates, I'm heading for me Whiskey now. 😊 😊 🤗

Evening All, been busy fixing a mate's computer and new printer. So many bloody gotcha's, eventually sorted after 2+ hrs of head scratching ( Rogue copy of Win 7 32bit on PC) + brand new printer which default setting is Win 10 64bit, marriage made in hell. Why the hell did I mention I Knar me way round computers. Have a great evening mates, I'm heading for me Whiskey now. 😊 😊 🤗
Enjoy Marra, I’m on beer 🥃🍺👍

Back