January 28th live footy on TV

Cheers bud. Might just start my own driving school up👍
Afternoon Fred you must've built up a good reputation so it must be the obvious thing to do. Good luck.
Morning Hank, Becs and all,

Going down Mere Knolls this morning to ‘visit’ my sisters and take them some flowers 🌺. It would have been their 48th birthdays today if they were still here but they died when they were only 28 and 32 😢. Still miss them all these years later.

Good luck in your match tonight SFATI, hope it’s 3 points and a better performance than midweek.

Gotta go and have a shower 🚿 before the kids wake up, it’s the only time I get ten minutes to myself.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone xx

🦜🐏🦘🐓🦋🐥🐝🦄🦕🦑🐙🐌🐶
Afternoon A2S, that's sad, big hug, and happy birthday to your twin sisters RIP.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Morning missus. Have a peaceful day with your memories. Take care 😘
Peace be with your sisters, marra.
Afternoon A2S, that's sad, big hug, and happy birthday to your twin sisters RIP.
Morning addicted hope your day goes as well as these days can
@becs @thecloughywobble @gluepot @mackemal -thank you all ❤️.
Just back from the cemetry, it was freezing but their grave is looking lovely. Left their flowers and card and said 'Happy Birthday' to them. I know it's daft, they can't hear me but still couldn't leave without saying it.
Pleased to be back home now xx

Just back from the cemetry, it was freezing but their grave is looking lovely. Left their flowers and card and said 'Happy Birthday' to them. I know it's daft, they can't hear me but still couldn't leave without saying it.
Addicted, lovely thing to do, God Bless Them and your wonderful self 👍

"Drive Right Said Fred"
"Flintstones School of Motoring"
"Pass It With Basset"
"Fiery Fred The True Man School of Motoring"

Are the lasses in skirts or trousers?
🤣👏
Afternoon Fred you must've built up a good reputation so it must be the obvious thing to do. Good luck.

Cheers bud👍

Last edited:
Afternoon VH. Is baby due today? Or do you mean scan results will be ready? Most couples nowadays already know the baby's gender before the birth date, not like the old days. Congratulations either way, good reason to celebrate, enjoy.
Sorry for any confusion scan results today
Good afternoon Hank and everybody. Wifes birthday so no footie for me tonight as we are going out. She is not as old as me, but I pointed out she is one year closer again. Was up this morning making her her usual cup of tea in bed and putting balloons and banners up (the bloody women is ruined).
Have a good day everybody.
Afternoon HM

That's hardly surprising mate. It's a time, perhaps, to reevaluate priorities & put first things first. Work will always be there. We won't....
Aye, it’s low on priorities tbh … which are

T’s health - meaning I’m doing even more than usual at herm

Sons health ( he is the single parent, recently moved into their place but an hour away). Granddaughters new school have been brilliant so far.

Grandsons health ( he’s 4, 18 month old sister + Bubba). Both his parents are trying to work.

My health ( hockling like an Easington yacker on back shift)

My graft - job + my own stuff ( norvern office helps brilliantly with this)

Clearing house - now just us & want to move in summer. Incredible stuff to hoyk out ( eg bagged over £1k worth of T’s coats so far), 2 guitars + amp, 5 X 3ft speakers, every electronic game/set ya could think of etc etc. New stair carpets fitted in next couple of weeks 🙄

It goes on 🤣🤣🤣🙄

Morning Becs glad to hear your testing negative hope the bairn is feeling ok

Afternoon marra. She's fine and you wouldn't think anything was wrong with her. She had one off day when she had mild cold symptoms and felt a bit achey and that was all the symptoms she had. It's no wonder it's spreading so much as if she'd not been testing daily due to others in her class being off with it, she'd have probably gone in and ended up spreading it around herself.
Morning marra👍

That's me notice officially handed in

Afternoon mate. Hope things work out for you 🤞
Oh this is the daily thread Honk keeps talking about. Nice one

A good initiative for the board mate, will you do it every day?

Afternoon handsome 😍

Aww that's a lovely thing to do.

We still do something to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Usually go for a walk up at Stanhope as he absolutely loved going there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back