January 28th live footy on tv

Morning Sis, get to station and my train is only one not delayed👍, except its 4 carriages not 8, I would normally wait for the next one but...its delayed so have the joy of standing for 50 minutes, oh and bus replacement service this weekend means a real pfaff getting to and from Pompey.... let the train take the strain:evil:
Feel for you mate, problem with the railways for me is they are running down the same lines the Victorian built, never been expanded after ww2, now were lumbered with the alternative of Hs2. What a mess

Morning Hank & morning all. Just going to watch sky sports news tonight as the scores come in. Going in a bit later today, yesterday was a mare but got sorted. Hope you all have a great Tuesday, looks an awful day weather wise ,🌧☔🌧☔.

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope everything's going well and you enjoyed the 🐰🍉👍.

@becs , morning, hope you got the meds all sorted, have a nice day & good look with the typing, x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope everything settles soon for you both, have a good day pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@thecloughywobble , morning mate, hope the wee dram went down well 🥃. Have good kip and a good day.

@Horley Chorley , morning pal, hope you are well, have a good Tuesday.

@Snorbens , morning, hope you are keeping ok and 1-1.

@Bonzo , @eddtheduck , @robbied1 , @scott934 , @niceonemarra , @iPabs , @Kingdom Bhoy , morning pal , @Musicman ,morning, Leatherhead, 70's cup glory,Chris Kelly (not Clapperboard :lol:) great memories,enjoy the game pal , @st joes lad , @riffraff , @Kid Galahad , enjoy your evening pal , @EchoMan , morning and have a nice journey back , @AndyGray1985 , hope you are well andhave a good day , @TiptonBaggie , good luck tonight pal , @Stortford , morning , hope the trains run to plan , 🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃 , @sismanhatton , have a great day mate and enjoy the matches , @viccarlton ,morning , the cricket was excellent , @Butcher's Coat , @T_Bone , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @thamesvalleyman , @Botchie , @Grumpy Old Man , @tunstall birdman , @Boinger , @Norton , @HnTch , morning pal , @The Voice Of Reason ,@Bonzo , @OzzyMac , @SPUFF , @niknak_123 , @Slow joe , @forzamilansafc , @PeteFTM , @The Hesford Diet , @phunboy , @Gadzooks , @andyj73 , @Hannover96Mackem , @Mk Mackem , morning , hopoe all's well pal , @iPabs , @Its Him Again , @coach13 , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , @HuffyDuffy , and to those yet to post , Have a great day, 👍👍👍.
Morning SFATI, thank you and have a great day

Morning Sis. Steady away mate.

Our trains must be among the worst in Europe.
Thank you and agree with the railways

Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC

Cheers, la. I hope your family problems can be resolved. If you'd like to discuss, please email me. I fully respect your privacy & understand that often we like to keep these matters within the family. Equally, a neutral sounding board can have its merits.

You fer coffee?

Spoken rapidly, it has its value. One of me Da's favourites when he was having a bit daft carry on. Silly owld bugger, ha, ha.
Morning Cloughie la, could do with a coffee right now, where is Horley Chorley when you need him.

Morning AG. There’s a lot to be sais for doing nothing occasionally.

Keep on keeping on marra. Like all things it'll be resolved eventually.

Morning Tipton. I’m looking forward to some quality pumpage from lester. I hope ferret face gets a treble hat trick.

Morning Stortford. I’m glad I only use them once every 3 weeks. I’m not sure I could handle it on a daily basis.

Morning Snorbens. 1-1 to lester iirc.

Morning Becs.

Morning SFATI. The pie was spot on mate.

Have faith and do what you can mate. I know these sound like meaningless platitudes but I don’t know what else to say, and I can’t just say nowt and leave you to it. Best of luck mate. We’re all here if needed.

Morning BC

I was out at sunrise mate. Lovely morning. Bit nippy though. Saw two foxes and some deer.

Morning marra, so true

At least my meeting went well & peeps very happy 😃

Cheers, la. I hope your family problems can be resolved. If you'd like to discuss, please email me. I fully respect your privacy & understand that often we like to keep these matters within the family. Equally, a neutral sounding board can have its merits.

You fer coffee?

Spoken rapidly, it has its value. One of me Da's favourites when he was having a bit daft carry on. Silly owld bugger, ha, ha.
Morning Mr Cloughy
Offer appreciated & I might just do that as getting to bottom of stuff. Fully agree with the secondary/objective support thoughts👍

Morning Hank & morning all. Just going to watch sky sports news tonight as the scores come in. Going in a bit later today, yesterday was a mare but got sorted. Hope you all have a great Tuesday, looks an awful day weather wise ,🌧☔🌧☔.

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope everything's going well and you enjoyed the 🐰🍉👍.

@becs , morning, hope you got the meds all sorted, have a nice day & good look with the typing, x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope everything settles soon for you both, have a good day pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@thecloughywobble , morning mate, hope the wee dram went down well 🥃. Have good kip and a good day.

@Horley Chorley , morning pal, hope you are well, have a good Tuesday.

@Snorbens , morning, hope you are keeping ok and 1-1.

@Bonzo , @eddtheduck , @robbied1 , @scott934 , @niceonemarra , @iPabs , @Kingdom Bhoy , morning pal , @Musicman ,morning, Leatherhead, 70's cup glory,Chris Kelly (not Clapperboard :lol:) great memories,enjoy the game pal , @st joes lad , @riffraff , @Kid Galahad , enjoy your evening pal , @EchoMan , morning and have a nice journey back , @AndyGray1985 , hope you are well andhave a good day , @TiptonBaggie , good luck tonight pal , @Stortford , morning , hope the trains run to plan , 🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃 , @sismanhatton , have a great day mate and enjoy the matches , @viccarlton ,morning , the cricket was excellent , @Butcher's Coat , @T_Bone , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @thamesvalleyman , @Botchie , @Grumpy Old Man , @tunstall birdman , @Boinger , @Norton , @HnTch , morning pal , @The Voice Of Reason ,@Bonzo , @OzzyMac , @SPUFF , @niknak_123 , @Slow joe , @forzamilansafc , @PeteFTM , @The Hesford Diet , @phunboy , @Gadzooks , @andyj73 , @Hannover96Mackem , @Mk Mackem , morning , hopoe all's well pal , @iPabs , @Its Him Again , @coach13 , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , @HuffyDuffy , and to those yet to post , Have a great day, 👍👍👍.
Aft'noon SFATI
I'm ok ta.
Have a good day, mate 👍
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly,Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton,AndyGray1985,VicCarlton,MK Mackem,Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad,Chunks, and all.

Villa game for me. Should be a decent one.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Aft'noon Spam
Have a good day 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning AD, you take care lad and have a gud un

Morning Wakey lad the light might not be in sight, but best of luck looking for it. Chin up marra

Enjoy your game tonight, are you going or watching on tele?

Don't envy your journey if you keep getting delayed, btw morning Bishop

Morning Snorbens mate, like you l make my choice later have a good day

Morning Bec's sounds like you need a secretary so you can put your feet up, have a nice day.
Afternoon Sis.I will be watching on TV don’t do many away games now maybe 3 or 4 a season.

Morning Tipton. I’m looking forward to some quality pumpage from lester. I hope ferret face gets a treble hat trick.

Morning Stortford. I’m glad I only use them once every 3 weeks. I’m not sure I could handle it on a daily basis.

Morning Becs.

Have faith and do what you can mate. I know these sound like meaningless platitudes but I don’t know what else to say, and I can’t just say nowt and leave you to it. Best of luck mate. We’re all here if needed.

Morning BC

I was out at sunrise mate. Lovely morning. Bit nippy though. Saw two foxes and some deer.

Afternoon marra :cool:

I'm shop fitting today. Taking things apart, replacing bits and putting it all back together. Love it 😁

Morning Becs.

Morning BC

Afternoon Dilli,you and me both.

Aston Villa v Leicester City
Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg
1930 kick off 19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

AC Milan v Torino
Coppa Italia Quarter-Final
Kick off 19:45
BT Sport 1

Leeds United v Millwall
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

Cardiff City v West Brom
Championship
Sky Sports Red Button

That's yer lot flick through all the English games
Good evening Hank, @becs @Wakey ftm in Sussex @Dilligaf60 @sismanhatton @Scorefrom a throw in

Back