January 26th live footy on tv

Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all

Interesting game up the road but our game takes precedence.

Until then I will be resting - apparently I need my beauty sleep...

Take care and be safe. Can someone bring a bag to bring the points home please?

Afternoon marra.

Walked the dogs, then had a walk round to the Post Office, so I'm well walked today 😁

Thanks MM. My arms like a pin cushion these days after flu, pneumonia and shingles shots 🤨

Good morning VHFC

I was surprised but pleased to get invite for jab, my better half had hers last week. Just to add to excitement our central heating has started leaking and have plumber coming later on to sort it out 😊
Need to get that heating sorted, we have plumber in front door wide open bathroom window open and back door open and closing now and then. Bloody freezing in doors.
Arm maybe like a pin cushion but all for the right reasons
Stay safe marra
Morning sis have a good day and stay safe
Good afternoon mate and you

Last edited:
A fixture on Saturday Night Variety shows and a regular on The Good Old Days IIRC.

Down in the doldrums
A fixture on Saturday Night Variety shows and a regular on The Good Old Days IIRC.

Down in the doldrums
I recall, as a small child, watching her on their owld Rediffusion set, on a press near the hearth, in Arthur Street. Leonard Sachs anarl. Bored shitless I was, boyo. But ivrything changed when the wrestling came on, on World of Sport on a Sarrada haft. My God, my grandparents, both already in their 80s, took it to heart & would not have it that it was arl a put up job. They were both God fearing folk, but the vitriol that was spat around that small back room when Mick McManus or Adrian Street came into the ring was nee one's business. Neither of them ever swore, but the sheer hatred was palpable, ha, ha.....

Last edited:
Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all

Interesting game up the road but our game takes precedence.

Until then I will be resting - apparently I need my beauty sleep...

Take care and be safe. Can someone bring a bag to bring the points home please?
Afternoon John
Afternoon all. "North-East United" - the very thought of such a thing makes my blood run cold!! :lol: I'll take in the Mags game as the warm-up act for ours.
Afternoon mate
Afternoon rip
Afternoon xx
Afternoon everyone xx
Afternoon janey xx

Last edited:

Back