January 22nd live footy on tv

Nivver saw it tbh
@Parsoncross (Shef) will supply date, I’m useless 😩
Try it, marra. Ye might like it. Can usually find reruns somewhere or other.
Scran-wise (good name for a cheffy magazine: 10% finder's fee to yours truly if any of you run with the idea) I'm going with either: (a) the still-beating heart of a cobra, served with cod heed & garden herbs; or (b) beans on turst. Decisions, decisions....

Last edited:
Scran-wise (good name for a cheffy magazine: 10% finder's fee to yours truly if any of you run with the idea) I'm going with either: (a) the still-beating heart of a cobra, served with cod heed & garden herbs; or (b) beans on turst. Decisions, decisions....
I did a dumpling topped steak pie, creamy mash, carrots, squash & peas with a git fik onion gravy. Granddaughter (& us) loved it.
She has ordered spaghetti Bol for tomorrow 😳🙄🙄🙄😄
Both have their place marra - problies 😄

Last edited:
Leicester City v West Ham
Premier League
1900 kick off 19:30
BT Sport 2

Kilmarnock v Celtic
Scottish Premiership
1930 kick off 19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Juventus v Roma
Coppa Italia Quarter-Final
Kick off 19:45
BT Sport 3

Charlton Athletic v Fulham
Championship
Kick off 19:45
Sky Sports Red Button

Reims v PSG
Coupe de la Ligue Semi-Final
Kick off 20:00
BT Sport ESPN

Man Utd v Burnley
Premier League
1945 kick off 20:15
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Just man utd for me
Evening Hank. Evening all. Whatever Sky game I can get via Now TV for me. Another poxy hotel on a different poxy motorway junction this week again.

So much for a quiet night.......Don’t laugh.
Had a leak on the boiler but am a member of British Gas homecare. They came out yesterday and sorted the boiler leak. Put the bin out tonight and passed the boiler in the garage. Thought I’d check the water pressure. It was at maximum and in the danger zone ! I noticed the British Gas lad had left a valve open.
I switched the heating off and googled lowering water pressure.
Bled six radiators but it had hardly gone down. Got a jug and decided to fill it by bleeding the kitchen radiator. Filled the jug then turned the key to stop the water nowt happened ! Water pissing everywhere.
Bloody Hell it was like a scene from Laurel and Hardy.
The harder I turned the key the more water squirted out. The pin had come out of the radiator. SWMBO had to ring son to come round while I stood bent over with the key in trying to stop the flow.
Son arrived and found the pin straight away, made me look daft.
Job sorted but water pressure on zero ! So topped it up again.
Wall soaked and kitchen floor drenched and it’s tiled so the water has run all ower.
90 minutes later I’ve sat back down.
Peaceful night to everyone.

Had a leak on the boiler but am a member of British Gas homecare. They came out yesterday and sorted the boiler leak. Put the bin out tonight and passed the boiler in the garage. Thought I’d check the water pressure. It was at maximum and in the danger zone ! I noticed the British Gas lad had left a valve open.
Bled six radiators but it had hardly gone down. Got a jug and decided to fill it by bleeding the kitchen radiator. Filled the jug then turned the key to stop the water nowt happened ! Water pissing everywhere.
The harder I turned the key the more water squirted out. The pin had come out of the radiator. SWMBO had to ring son to come round while I stood bent over with the key in trying to stop the flow.
Wall soaked and kitchen floor drenched and it’s tiled so the water has run all ower.
Ffs 😩

...and I was annoyed my train was 30 minutes late tonight, hope you are now relaxing and enjoying a cup of tea or something stronger

Back