January 22nd live footy on tv

Afternoon marra
Sounds like an enjoyable & well deserved mornen
Enjoy ya home time👍

Reminds of a night in 70’s, parents ( who ran a club) asked me to pop to fish shop about 11 one Friday night for their supper & gave me a tenner. I was queuing outside & a Leeds bus came along.
What’s a lad got to dee🙄😄
I phoned them from Pompey the next day 😄😄😄
Mam - worried sick
Dad - unsurprised- just reminded me I owed him some bar/cellar graft time.
Shef & me - chased arl ower 😩😄

Change ya hair appointment to piortsmooof & put ya dress on on the train back.
There ya gan, Wakey Solution Services rides again 😄👍
😂😂😂
afternoon mate. Thoroughly enjoying mesel busily doing nothing. Might get me trainers on and go for a stagger ( I’d be reluctant to call it running ) a bit later.

😂😂😂
afternoon mate. Thoroughly enjoying mesel busily doing nothing. Might get me trainers on and go for a stagger ( I’d be reluctant to call it running ) a bit later.
Keep it up marra ( the deeing nowt 👍)
Sat watching kojak itv 4 on an afternoon is brilliant for old tv
Earlier I was sat with a laptop on my knee & iPhone in hand watching Deedliest hatch, snatch or catch - something fishy anyhow 😳

Last edited:
Aye, and I'm browsing flights now ✈

Nice to do when it’s cawld 👍😄

The lads on Satda heard this, on Frida I nearly booked a hotel & flights to take T away for our anniversary. I was delayed due to sorting T’s lost handbag. Meanwhile daughter contacted T to ask if we would have grandson & dog for a weekend .... on our anniversary 😳🙄🙄🙄 she said yes 😄
Got more to book for next Oct - 14 of us to Zadar 👍

The lads on Satda heard this, on Frida I nearly booked a hotel & flights to take T away for our anniversary. I was delayed due to sorting T’s lost handbag. Meanwhile daughter contacted T to ask if we would have grandson & dog for a weekend .... on our anniversary 😳🙄🙄🙄 she said yes 😄
Just as well it was T who accepted, if it was you no doubt you would be in bother for not remembering:lol:

14 of you :eek:, Croatia is a fantastic place, had great holiday with my parents and brother in Pula 18 months ago

Loved Croatia mind. I would go definitely go back.
I’m going to have a duck egg cheese and mushroom omelette with rice and vegetables for me tea

The bairn is making a chicken balti from scratch for our tea.
Just as well it was T who accepted, if it was you no doubt you would be in bother for not remembering:lol:

14 of you :eek:, Croatia is a fantastic place, had great holiday with my parents and brother in Pula 18 months ago

We went to Porec last year and had a day in Pula as I wanted to go to the amphitheatre. It was mint like :cool: Think Rovinj was my favourite. A really beautiful town.

Last edited by a moderator:

I knew ffs, not bad on some dates crap on others.
Love Croatia, posh back packed a few years ago, flew into Dubrovnik, stayed in city walls a few days, then Korcula, Split, Zadar & up to Pula.
Brilliant.
T’s birthday choice - family to Zadar, villa booked & paid 👍
Loved Croatia mind. I would go definitely go back.

The bairn is making a chicken balti from scratch for our tea.

We went to Porec last year and had a day in Pula as I wanted to go to the amphitheatre. It was mint like :cool: Think Rovinj was my favourite. A really beautiful town.
Agree Becs
Rovinj is really nice

Morning Hank. Morning Peeps.
Might watch Lester and wet spam, or maybe just binge watch some of the stuff I’ve missed while I was away.

Morning THD

Morning Rip.

Morning HD

Morning MM

Morning Javvers.

If it’s so severe it’s keeping you from sleeping, and it’s been constant for two days, then yes you should get it checked.
Morning btw.

Morning KB

Morning Wakey.

Morning Kid. Good advice.

Morning AG

You never know marra, there are still some honest people. Hopefully it was found by one of them.
great kip mate, had a lie in til eight o’clock, just back with the dogs, lovely morning, sun poking through and not raining. Feet up for the rest of today, recharge the batteries a bit for Friday night.

Morning SJL

Morning EM. Good luck.

Morning Stortford.

Morning Becs.

Morning Sis. home safe but still knackered. That’s standard for a day or two. I’ll be ok come Friday night.

Morning Snorbens.

Morning Pete. I was surprised when I got back and heard the score. I thought it was game over. Dirty dogs.

Morning SFATI. Try and take it steady mate.

Morning Tipton.

Morning BC
Afternoon Dilli.

Back