January 21st live footy on tv

Morning Hank & morning all. Just at work and one of the girls here brought me a Strawberry & Vanilla cup cake. She said her husband watched the game last night and she has no interest in football whatsoever but she knows I support Stoke City so she sat and watched it which takes some doing. Man C all being well later depending on the day. Have a great Tuesday and enjoy the footy tonight, πŸ‘ ⚽ .

@Dilligaf60 , safe travels home mate,πŸ‰πŸ‘πŸ‰πŸ‘.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , from last nights post, really pleased and I had a very good night. Have good days graft and enjoy your sitting tonight,πŸ‘.

@becs, πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ...Sore today,:lol::lol:. Have a nice day becs,x.

@Horley Chorley , have a good day mate.

@Rip Van Fish , morning pal, @Spam Javelin , have a good first day back mate.

@TiptonBaggie , it was one of them last night for WBA. Soon be Saturday again, have a good day pal.

@Snorbens , great to hear, have a good day,hope all goes well with the scan,πŸ‘.

@PeteFTM , @AndyGray1985 , morning pal , @sismanhatton , have a good day mate, @viccarlton , @EchoMan , happy travels , @Stortford , have a good day , @Qwerty , @Musicman , bloody cold here this morning , @eddtheduck , @riffraff , @Kid Galahad , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @robbied1 , @Fetch Fletch , @OohBaldyBally , @Guinness Guzzler , @thecloughywobble , morning pal. hope all is well , @Butcher's Coat ....And to those yet to post,have nice Tuesday.
Afternoon, Scorefrom, la. Excellent win for your boys. Commiserations to @TiptonBaggie . These off days happen. The Throstles need to get the show back on the road (not least because - kiss of death - I backed them to win the Championship at the start of the season!).

My mate with lung cancer has had various biopsies that rule out cancer elsewhere in his body. He's lost a lot of weight but we had a meal & few drinks last week & he was in good spirits (well, until I booled up!).

My other mate with NHL described his new, aggressive chemotherapy regime as "brutal" & he's tough as owld byuts so it must be bad. He starts his next 5 day session on Friday. As he says, he just hopes it works!

Speaking of which, glad to hear you're feeling topper, @Snorbens la. Long may it last.

And here's me feeling sorry fer mesel with a bad cough. What a wimp!

That's all really, folks. Enjoy what remains of the day & stay healthy.

I think I was getting chatted up the other day at work but I'm not sure.
Was the approach a little bit more subtle than @hank williams in the Deafy?
Afternoon, Scorefrom, la. Excellent win for your boys. Commiserations to @TiptonBaggie . These off days happen. The Throstles need to get the show back on the road (not least because - kiss of death - I backed them to win the Championship at the start of the season!).

My mate with lung cancer has had various biopsies that rule out cancer elsewhere in his body. He's lost a lot of weight but we had a meal & few drinks last week & he was in good spirits (well, until I booled up!).

My other mate with NHL described his new, aggressive chemotherapy regime as "brutal" & he's tough as owld byuts so it must be bad. He starts his next 5 day session on Friday. As he says, he just hopes it works!

Speaking of which, glad to hear you're feeling topper, @Snorbens la. Long may it last.

Afternoon mate. Sounds like your mates say hard as nails, Cloughy, all the very best to them

Last edited:

Aftnoon, Cloughy, Hank, et al.
Very best wishes to your two mates, battling cancer.
I wish them both strength, courage and resilience, in abundance.

One of my favourite, and oft used words of a British West Hartlepudlian, is booled. πŸ˜‰

Have yersel a good day Cloughmeister. πŸ‘

Thowt of yer at weekend when sitting in a cell at a cocktail bar πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Was the approach a little bit more subtle than @hank williams in the Deafy?

Definitely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a security man in a store. Normally I just say hello to them when I sign in but he always starts a conversation by asking me something like what I'm doing in store or makes a weather comment etc.

Last week, I was signing out of my last call and he asked if I was done for the day. I said yes and I was going home to walk my dogs. Then this lengthy conversation happened where he asked about my dogs, showed me a picture of a friends dog he looks after, and told me he was single and would love a dog. He told me about his daughter and showed me pictures of her, then asked if I have children. I told him about mine. Then he asked if their Dad did the same work as me so I had to explain he's not around. He told me he was single again and told me his name and asked for mine. Then the alarm went off and someone needed their shopping checking so I said I'd better let him get on with his work. He told me his shifts for this week and said see you soon.

But I don't know if he was chatting me up or just being friendly. I'm useless at this stuff ☺️

Thanks Cloughy, positive attitude and the occasional 3 points do the trick!

Aftnoon, Cloughy, Hank, et al.
Very best wishes to your two mates, battling cancer.
I wish them both strength, courage and resilience, in abundance.

One of my favourite, and oft used words of a British West Hartlepudlian, is booled. πŸ˜‰

Have yersel a good day Cloughmeister. πŸ‘
Thanks, HC, la. I'm convinced that all the good vibes help. They can't do any harm, that's for sure.

I'm afraid you can't claim exclusive rights on "booled". We'll share it! I'm guessing it's a version of bowled (as in "look who's just bowled up"), as in caused to roll, which, in turn, might well be a derivative of drunk, as in rolling drunk. All guesswork, though, but. I don't know its true origin.

You enjoy the remains of the day, too, HC.
Thowt of yer at weekend when sitting in a cell at a cocktail bar πŸ˜„πŸ‘
Ha, ha, were you working as a waitress?

Whenever I think of cells (which isn't often) I think about Bob Mortimer, Jarvis Cocker, Michael Jackson & Johnny Cochrane. And wish I'd been there. To the Regiment!!
Thanks Cloughy, positive attitude and the occasional 3 points do the trick!
Good man. Points mean prizes. Pints might help too. Maybe not. We'll stick to points!
Afternoon all
Good afternoon.

Last edited:
Thanks, HC, la. I'm convinced that all the good vibes help. They can't do any harm, that's for sure.

I'm afraid you can't claim exclusive rights on "booled". We'll share it! I'm guessing it's a version of bowled (as in "look who's just bowled up"), as in caused to roll, which, in turn, might well be a derivative of drunk, as in rolling drunk. All guesswork, though, but. I don't know its true origin.

You enjoy the remains of the day, too, HC.

Ha, ha, were you working as a waitress?

Whenever I think of cells (which isn't often) I think about Bob Mortimer, Jarvis Cocker, Michael Jackson & Johnny Cochrane. And wish I'd been there. To the Regiment!!

Good man. Points mean prizes. Pints might help too. Maybe not. We'll stick to points!
Don’t think I’d look good in a waitress outfit 😳😩

it was the courthouse hotel again, interesting graffiti in the fower cells next the bar πŸ˜„

Ronnie, Reggie etc etc

Don’t think I’d look good in a waitress outfit 😳😩

it was the courthouse hotel again, interesting graffiti in the fower cells next the bar πŸ˜„

Ronnie, Reggie etc etc
Wuz yewa' Violet's fyoonroo?
Definitely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a security man in a store. Normally I just say hello to them when I sign in but he always starts a conversation by asking me something like what I'm doing in store or makes a weather comment etc.

Last week, I was signing out of my last call and he asked if I was done for the day. I said yes and I was going home to walk my dogs. Then this lengthy conversation happened where he asked about my dogs, showed me a picture of a friends dog he looks after, and told me he was single and would love a dog. He told me about his daughter and showed me pictures of her, then asked if I have children. I told him about mine. Then he asked if their Dad did the same work as me so I had to explain he's not around. He told me he was single again and told me his name and asked for mine. Then the alarm went off and someone needed their shopping checking so I said I'd better let him get on with his work. He told me his shifts for this week and said see you soon.

But I don't know if he was chatting me up or just being friendly. I'm useless at this stuff ☺
I'm nee Don Juan, Red, la, but that sounds like a chat up, looks like a chat up, smells, tastes & feels like a chat up, so on balance I'd hazard a guess that it's a chat up. Mind, I'm usually wrang. About ivrybloodything.

Last edited:
Definitely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I don't know if he was chatting me up or just being friendly. I'm useless at this stuff ☺
What Cloughy says.

It sounds very much like a chat up.
If you're interested in him, ask whereabouts he walks the dog, and go from there.
Maybe arrange to walk the dogs together, (Davina McCall met her ex husband, through walking her dog,) or find out a bit more about him, and take it from there.
What have you got to lose ? - it could be the start of something good πŸ‘

What Cloughy says.

It sounds very much like a chat up.
If you're interested in him, ask whereabouts he walks the dog, and go from there.
Maybe arrange to walk the dogs together, (Davina McCall met her ex husband, through walking her dog,) or find out a bit more about him, and take it from there.
What have you got to lose ? - it could be the start of something good πŸ‘
All sound advice but find out if he is a Mag before doing any of that @becs , no point wasting your time

Oh aye, very true Storts, but I'd have no qualms about humping the f***ing liver out of Cheryl Cole, and she's a filthy mag.
Why let morals get in the way of lust and a good seeing to ? πŸ˜‰
Appreciate I will be in the absolute minority here( of probably 1) but couldn’t think of anything worse. It wouldn’t be a moral issue with her just her whinging accent

Back