January 21st live footy on tv

What Cloughy says.

It sounds very much like a chat up.
If you're interested in him, ask whereabouts he walks the dog, and go from there.
Maybe arrange to walk the dogs together, (Davina McCall met her ex husband, through walking her dog,) or find out a bit more about him, and take it from there.
What have you got to lose ? - it could be the start of something good 👍

He's no Chris Maguire like 😁

Afternoon, Scorefrom, la. Excellent win for your boys. Commiserations to @TiptonBaggie . These off days happen. The Throstles need to get the show back on the road (not least because - kiss of death - I backed them to win the Championship at the start of the season!).

My mate with lung cancer has had various biopsies that rule out cancer elsewhere in his body. He's lost a lot of weight but we had a meal & few drinks last week & he was in good spirits (well, until I booled up!).

My other mate with NHL described his new, aggressive chemotherapy regime as "brutal" & he's tough as owld byuts so it must be bad. He starts his next 5 day session on Friday. As he says, he just hopes it works!

Speaking of which, glad to hear you're feeling topper, @Snorbens la. Long may it last.

And here's me feeling sorry fer mesel with a bad cough. What a wimp!

That's all really, folks. Enjoy what remains of the day & stay healthy.
Afternoon Cloughy and thanks.
One bad game seems nothing compared to your friends battles and I add my best wishes to everyone elses.
As for the bet lay that one off ASAP.

Afternoon Cloughy and thanks.
One bad game seems nothing compared to your friends battles and I add my best wishes to everyone elses.
As for the bet lay that one off ASAP.
Thanks for your good wishes, mate. Much appreciated.
Oh aye, very true Storts, but I'd have no qualms about humping the f***ing liver out of Cheryl Cole, and she's a filthy mag.
Why let morals get in the way of lust and a good seeing to ? 😉
Ooph. Next time (and there will be a next time) she tries to tap off wirrus, arl passerron, unsullied (well, by me, anyway). Keep that gockle of Owld Spice primed, marra.

Last edited:
Afternoon, Scorefrom, la. Excellent win for your boys. Commiserations to @TiptonBaggie . These off days happen. The Throstles need to get the show back on the road (not least because - kiss of death - I backed them to win the Championship at the start of the season!).

My mate with lung cancer has had various biopsies that rule out cancer elsewhere in his body. He's lost a lot of weight but we had a meal & few drinks last week & he was in good spirits (well, until I booled up!).

My other mate with NHL described his new, aggressive chemotherapy regime as "brutal" & he's tough as owld byuts so it must be bad. He starts his next 5 day session on Friday. As he says, he just hopes it works!

Speaking of which, glad to hear you're feeling topper, @Snorbens la. Long may it last.

And here's me feeling sorry fer mesel with a bad cough. What a wimp!

That's all really, folks. Enjoy what remains of the day & stay healthy.
Evening @thecloughywobble and everyone. Very pleased with last nights game, been a good day at work too. I hope you and yours are all well. Thank you for letting me know how your friends are doing. Fingers crossed they'll both have a nicer year this year, my fingers will be crossed for them. Send them my best wishes when you catch up. Have a nice night pal,thanks again👍 .
Definitely 😂😂

It's a security man in a store. Normally I just say hello to them when I sign in but he always starts a conversation by asking me something like what I'm doing in store or makes a weather comment etc.

Last week, I was signing out of my last call and he asked if I was done for the day. I said yes and I was going home to walk my dogs. Then this lengthy conversation happened where he asked about my dogs, showed me a picture of a friends dog he looks after, and told me he was single and would love a dog. He told me about his daughter and showed me pictures of her, then asked if I have children. I told him about mine. Then he asked if their Dad did the same work as me so I had to explain he's not around. He told me he was single again and told me his name and asked for mine. Then the alarm went off and someone needed their shopping checking so I said I'd better let him get on with his work. He told me his shifts for this week and said see you soon.

But I don't know if he was chatting me up or just being friendly. I'm useless at this stuff ☺
I think he likes you and if he seems ok,go for it, 👍 👍 👍.

Last edited:

Back