JANUARY 2015 - Reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
As decided by our November winner, @UaeExile , this months brief is 'reflections'

the blurb:
This assignment is all about reflections. Glass. Water. Mirrors. Metal. Whatever. If it reflects then it can be photographed.

I'd like to get 2015 off to a bang so please do try haul your arses out of bed and get snapping. Perhaps you're a seasoned pro or perhaps you've just received a lovely new shiny camera from Santy, all abilities welcome.

I've also taken heed of some ideas from other posters, and this month I'd like you to email me your pictures rather than uploading them directly into a gallery. Ideally, if you could please send me an UN-WATERMARKED JPEG no larger than 5000 pixels in any one direction (if this confuses people I'll try resize them for you) to: [email protected] - I'll then strip the image of its EXIF data meaning all entries are anonymous, hopefully making it less daunting for beginners to try their hand at the monthly competition malarkey.

You have until midnight 31st January to get your email to me.

As always, happy snapping and good luck!

As decided by our November winner, @UaeExile , this months brief is 'reflections'

the blurb:

I'd like to get 2015 off to a bang so please do try haul your arses out of bed and get snapping. Perhaps you're a seasoned pro or perhaps you've just received a lovely new shiny camera from Santy, all abilities welcome.

I've also taken heed of some ideas from other posters, and this month I'd like you to email me your pictures rather than uploading them directly into a gallery. Ideally, if you could please send me an UN-WATERMARKED JPEG no larger than 5000 pixels in any one direction (if this confuses people I'll try resize them for you) to: [email protected] - I'll then strip the image of its EXIF data meaning all entries are anonymous, hopefully making it less daunting for beginners to try their hand at the monthly competition malarkey.

You have until midnight 31st January to get your email to me.

As always, happy snapping and good luck!
Mine might be a certain shape. ;)

Should mention to any newbies that your picture needs to have been taken this month.

@Roger would you be able to create a sticky on the SMB that shares this please.

Me too, will send it today hopefully, nice to have some light to have some reflections for a change, been a grey month....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back