JANUARY 2014 - Lights and Shadows - VOTING

January voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post it on the main board peachy, seems nee one is looking

Fair enough
It was 68 views and 7 votes a few minutes ago.[DOUBLEPOST=1391460798][/DOUBLEPOST]Voting and critique

Lonz - I have voted for this picture because I feel it meets the theme the best

Tom Tom Macute - I've really liked your recent entries but not so much this one. There seem to be three main things to look at but they don't seem connected? There is a little smoke alarm style thing at the top which I think I would have tried to avoid. I love the window on the right and would have perhaps worked more with that?

Mine - I don't especially like my photograph but I do think it meets the theme with lights and shadows aplenty. I don't like the way the main streetlight burns out but I'm not sure how you rectify that when using a digital camera. I never realised there were so many gas lights left still standing.

ICBYD - beautiful photograph but I don't think it meets the theme of Lights and Shadows especially.

Last edited:
It was 68 views and 7 votes a few minutes ago.[DOUBLEPOST=1391460798][/DOUBLEPOST]

ICBYD - beautiful photograph but I don't think it meets the theme of Lights and Shadows especially.

10/1 on landed :lol:

Voting and critique

Lonz - a nice cheerful image, meets the theme so I voted

Smoker - loved this, very atmospheric so voted for it

Minky - Loved it, very peaceful too, so voted for it

Tom Tom Macute - did not like the subject matter, not enjoyable to look at, but the theme was very good so voted for this one

Peachbum- the subject matter was nice and it met the theme so I voted for it

ICBYD - doesn't really have a great deal of contrast betwixt light and shadow but beautiful photograph so voted for it

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back