January 16th live footy on tv

Morning Hank & morning all. Nothing tonight or last night. Watched White House Farm, quite good. Just on my way out now so I hope you all have a nice Thursday. A great weekend of football awaits, but @TiptonBaggie's team and my team are on MNF next week.

@Dilligaf60 , have a good kip mate. Windy as here, hate to think what its like were you are,🍉.

@becs , morning, hope you are getting there now and have a good day,x.

@Snorbens , all the very best pal, hope you get sorted , 👍👍.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning pal , enjoy your pasta 🍝 tonight and a great weekend for you both coming up.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@Horley Chorley , have a good day mate.

@AndyGray1985 , @eddtheduck , @HuffyDuffy , @st joes lad , @TiptonBaggie , @EchoMan , agreed pal , @robbied1 , @Johnap , @Kingdom Bhoy , @riffraff , @Stortford , it is mate , @Butcher's Coat , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @thecloughywobble , @rubberface , @Bonzo , @coach13 , @Mainze , @The Hesford Diet , @viccarlton , @Kid Galahad , @myleftfoot1978, @NewAdventuresInWiFi , @Geronimo , @PeteFTM , @Fetch Fletch , @Mally Mackem , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @CLENK88 , @Wayne The Punk , @wigwams , @Bonzo , @niceonemarra , @cluffy .... And to you all yet to post, have a nice Thursday.
Morning mate
Pasta isn’t my fave but she loves it.
If plans work out tomorrow it’ll be Holborn for lunch & Shoreditch for slurp & supper 👍
Avvegudden

Morning HC, have a gud un mate

Morning marra
Morning Sis
Likewise, to yourself. 👍
Morning Hank & morning all. Nothing tonight or last night. Watched White House Farm, quite good. Just on my way out now so I hope you all have a nice Thursday. A great weekend of football awaits, but @TiptonBaggie's team and my team are on MNF next week.

@Dilligaf60 , have a good kip mate. Windy as here, hate to think what its like were you are,🍉.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning pal , enjoy your pasta 🍝 tonight and a great weekend for you both coming up.

@AndyGray1985 , @eddtheduck , @HuffyDuffy , @st joes lad , @TiptonBaggie , @EchoMan , agreed pal , @robbied1 , @Johnap , @Kingdom Bhoy , @riffraff , @Stortford , it is mate , @Butcher's Coat , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @thecloughywobble , @rubberface , @Bonzo , @coach13 , @Mainze , @The Hesford Diet , @viccarlton , @Kid Galahad , @myleftfoot1978, @NewAdventuresInWiFi , @Geronimo , @PeteFTM , @Fetch Fletch , @Mally Mackem , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @CLENK88 , @Wayne The Punk , @wigwams , @Bonzo , @niceonemarra , @cluffy .... And to you all yet to post, have a nice Thursday.
Morning SFATI
Likewise, a good day, to yourself, mate 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning throw in

Morning my little sex pot

Found a 2 litre bottle of frosty of the lads from graft for not speaking to me along with a lettr yesterday

Think our gaffer had something to dee with it but the thought that counts

Sat watching rising damp

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Becs, have you sent Maguire a birthday card yet or are you delivering it later;)

Morning. I'm just sending him pervy vibes :lol:

Morning marra. I'm getting there. Still went to gym last night and enjoyed it :D
I'm still opening the coughing for England. I've an exquisitely painful spot just to the left of my sternum, which is likely a torn intercostal muscle and/or a cracked rib. Being the sensible chap I am, having done next to nothing since Christmas, I decided to do a session on the rowing machine last night (I call it "the pyramid": it's a variation on intensive interval training) as an objective test of my fitness. Turns out I have none! I think I'm clinically Hovis. I can usually do it with little ill after-effect, but I could hardly stand up when I got off the machine, ha, ha. Today, I feel like I've been run over by a family sized hatchback and/or been a stand-in for Mike Tyson's hivvy bag. There's no fool like a serial fool.

Good afternoon, everyone. Keep the Pek pert @Spam Javelin steady the Buffs @Scorefrom a throw in and particular good wishes to @Snorbens : I hope you get sorted out, marra. Steady she blahs, @Dilligaf60 me owld marrallelogram, easy on with Jack Frost, @hank williams la: he'll nip at yer fingers, he'll nip at yer toes, so Jehovah arnly nars what he'll dee to yer liver & onions.

It's nice & dull & card outside: I think I'll gan fer a five mile run. Due to a combination of war wounds, I've not run for several years, so it should be a piece of Battenburg. As Father Dougal McGuire said: Do you ever notice it's usually sick people who end up in hospitals?

Enjoy yasels: stay Captain Sensible....

I'm still opening the coughing for England. I've an exquisitely painful spot just to the left of my sternum, which is likely a torn intercostal muscle and/or a cracked rib. Being the sensible chap I am, having done next to nothing since Christmas, I decided to do a session on the rowing machine last night (I call it "the pyramid": it's a variation on intensive interval training) as an objective test of my fitness. Turns out I have none! I think I'm clinically Hovis. I can usually do it with little ill after-effect, but I could hardly stand up when I got off the machine, ha, ha. Today, I feel like I've been run over by a family sized hatchback and/or been a stand-in for Mike Tyson's hivvy bag. There's no fool like a serial fool.

Good afternoon, everyone. Keep the Pek pert @Spam Javelin steady the Buffs @Scorefrom a throw in and particular good wishes to @Snorbens : I hope you get sorted out, marra. Steady she blahs, @Dilligaf60 me owld marrallelogram, easy on with Jack Frost, @hank williams la: he'll nip at yer fingers, he'll nip at yer toes, so Jehovah arnly nars what he'll dee to yer liver & onions.

It's nice & dull & card outside: I think I'll gan fer a five mile run. Due to a combination of war wounds, I've not run for several years, so it should be a piece of Battenburg. As Father Dougal McGuire said: Do you ever notice it's usually sick people who end up in hospitals?

Enjoy yasels: stay Captain Sensible....

Take care with the training marra and don't push yourself. I'm desperate to get back out running again but I'm refraining until I'm fully better, especially when the weather isn't great outside.

Back