January 14th live footy on tv

Eeeeh I'm going to be a model :lol:

Got a job next week and having pictures and filming done for a media campaign running through 2019 :D
Ooph. Dare one ask the identity of the product or service in question?

Many years ago a mate of mine was working in that London, for a music production outfit. He had a female friend in advertising & PR who offered him the opportunity to be "the face" of a particular product, thinking he'd be ideal. He was initially flattered, less so when he found out it was either (my memory slightly lets me down here) Preparation H or Anusol. For the uninitiated, they are the Apple & Android of the haemorrhoid world! He turned down the opportunity, living the remainder of his life in regret at what might have been....

Last edited:
Ooph. Dare one ask the identity of the product or service in question?

Many years ago a mate of mine was working in that London, for a music production outfit. He had a female friend in advertising & PR who offered him the opportunity to be "the face" of a particular product, thinking he'd be ideal. He was initially flattered, less so when he found out it was either (my memory slightly lets me down here) Preparation H or Anusol. For the uninitiated, they are the Apple & Android of the haemorrhoid world! He turned down the opportunity, living the remainder of his life in regret at what might have been....

Luckily it's a local visitor attraction so it suits my geekiness :lol:

Luckily it's a local visitor attraction so it suits my geekiness :lol:
It's not my back yard is it, Red, la? It's a local hotspot of Zen & many a beautiful bird (robins, wrens, blackbirds, various tits [!], finches, assorted sundry passerines, crows, gulls, pigeons, doves, occasional birds of prey looking for easy pickings, geese & on one memorable occasion last autumn, five snow white swans flying in V formation owaheed)....

Back