Jan & Feb Comp - STILL LIFE - Discussion

What happened to November and December competition result? There were some good photos there.
Well, it was just meant to be a quick and dirty one really, to get people back involved. I had hope to use the like function to 'judge' the winner, but as was pointed out, the earlier ones had more time to get likes. Aaaaaand people posted multiple photos in the same post despite my request not to :rolleyes::D

So I think in the festive spirit we are all the winners of that comp. (There were actually so many entries that I'd need to set up 2 polls...)

Lets hope Jan and Feb sees plenty entries and we can get going again.

Just re-joined the board after giving a bit of a wide berth during the particularly negative period last year. (I was never a frequent poster anyway.)

Very good to see the competition still going with entries from lots of different people. A good idea to allow three shots each and use inclusive themes. Might start joining in if that's okay?

Just re-joined the board after giving a bit of a wide berth during the particularly negative period last year. (I was never a frequent poster anyway.)

Very good to see the competition still going with entries from lots of different people. A good idea to allow three shots each and use inclusive themes. Might start joining in if that's okay?
Who were you before?

Yes yes yes!

Just sent you a pm. Cheers!
Oh you tease :lol:

Back