Jamming partners

Suomifinland

Central Defender
Hi,

Posted a couple of times on joinmyband asking if any interest in jamming, not to gig right off but see how it goes.

No interest at all, site seems to be split between 18 yr olds wanting to make it big or semi pro setups already doing paid gigs.

I'm a guitarist in 40s. Decent enough to be able to knock out 10-20 Metallica, Guns n Roses, Slayer tracks etc. Looking to just find like minded fellas for a laugh & then maube gigs down the line.

Anyone got any ideas where to go next? Cheers!

Hi,

Posted a couple of times on joinmyband asking if any interest in jamming, not to gig right off but see how it goes.

No interest at all, site seems to be split between 18 yr olds wanting to make it big or semi pro setups already doing paid gigs.

I'm a guitarist in 40s. Decent enough to be able to knock out 10-20 Metallica, Guns n Roses, Slayer tracks etc. Looking to just find like minded fellas for a laugh & then maube gigs down the line.

musicians=html

Hi,

If you're in Finland I suggest moving to the North East.

Hi,

Keep practising marra, sounds like you're almost gig ready. When you can do 25-30 songs from start to finish audition for a rock/metal band there are loads kicking about just keep checking the links already posted and Login Required | THE GIG PIT look for bands only wanting to do 1 or 2 gigs per month if you are not really that interested and I'm sure they will have a rehearsal space and they probably wont be hardened musicians either gigging at that rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back