Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy is top class, arguably the best striker in the country apart from Aguero.

£22m is pocket change for a striker of his quality that got 24 goals and 6 assists in the PL last season, Leicester wouldn't contemplate selling at that price as he is irreplaceable to us, to get a striker as good as him is extremely difficult for us as they wont join Leicester despite us being Champions of England.

I don't believe the minimum fee release clause would be set as low as this either. He had 2.5 years left on his contract in January and the club wouldn't have gave him a huge rise and an extra year to put in such a low release clause. Totally not worried about this in the slightest.
Hes not even the best english striker

Leicester have enquired about Morata? Give over man. :lol:

Enquired but he didn't want to come, the club are ambitious but despite being Champions of England were still perceived like we're a small club who got lucky rather than serious players. Only consistent success will change that and if we're ever going to make the step up to a big club we'll never have a better chance than the position were in now.

Like who?

Would you want Sunderland to sell their 29 year old striker who has been on a massive upward curve for the last five years and just netted 24 goals and 6 assists in the PL?

He has low miles on the clock for a 29 year old and I expect him to maintain this level for another 2-3 years. We have a chance to force ourselves into one of the top clubs in England and we have no chance of doing that if we wet our knickers every time a club puts £20m offers in for our very top players.

Means nothing if this release clause is true, marra. However, you are in a really good position to get another quality striker.

Enquired but he didn't want to come, the club are ambitious but despite being Champions of England were still perceived like we're a small club who got lucky rather than serious players. Only consistent success will change that and if we're ever going to make the step up to a big club we'll never have a better chance than the position were in now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hes not even the best english striker

I keep reading how crap he is on here by know nothings.

He's contributed to more goals than any other player in the league last season, we pissed the title by 10pts and people compare him to Rickie Lambert FFS.

Why did Leicester piss the league last season, it can't all be down to luck, maybe just maybe we have a half decent player or two.

Never went through an academy and only took the game up seriously at 23. His legs are nearer a 25 year old for wear and tear.
:lol: Must be like my Grandads Fiesta he bought, that stood on his drive for two year. He sold it for profit because it was 02 plate with the engine of an 04 plate. :lol:

He's contributed to more goals than any other player in the league last season, we pissed the title by 10pts and people compare him to Rickie Lambert FFS.

Why did Leicester piss the league last season, it can't all be down to luck, maybe just maybe we have a half decent player or two.
Hes very good i havn't said hes not

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They've told Kante they won't stop him leaving if he wants to go to a big club also. Mahrez linked with a few clubs already.

Could be a bit of a mess next season if they don't replace them all properly.

Doesn't seem like an Arsenal style forward.....but maybe Wenger has finally realized he needs something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back