Jamie Oliver recipes

keybuk

Midfield
It's funny how when you follow a professionals recipe to the letter how much smaller your portion needs to be. I am completely bloated on his cauliflower cheese and yorkshire pudding recipes tonight. Bought a new tray today and the yorkies came out brilliantly. I usually have three based on my own mixture But I'm going to have to make half his mixture in future. It's simply too rich. Same goes for the cauliflower cheese. No midnight snack tonight!

They tend to heap in the sugar, salt, butter & cream in most of these chef’s recipes. Just add an extra smidge to your traditional recipe and you’d be surprised at the difference it makes.

They tend to heap in the sugar, salt, butter & cream in most of these chef’s recipes. Just add an extra smidge to your traditional recipe and you’d be surprised at the difference it makes.
In this case it was just case of a lot more flour and milk than we normally use. I do know what you mean though re sugar and cream.

Can’t remember what witty chef said it but when the recipe calls for onions, use shallots and that’s what makes a great chef!

Back