James Maddison

He does seem a bit of a helmet in truth, but I'd probably not be doing much worse if I was in his position. :lol:

Brighton players were seen inhaling balloons according to the same daily mail

I'm all for players gan out having a few beers but drugs haway man

It's only the same stuff the dentist gives you for pain relief to be fair mate. Just another example of the papers whipping a frenzy up over nothing.

Alcohol is a drug too! Just legal in, some, countries.
Funnily enough Dubai is one of those places were drink falls in a grey area. Legal in private clubs/hotels illegal to be drunk in public or drink in public places.
Drugs :lol::lol:

Don't you drink cans for breakfast?
Seen drink do far more damage to people and cost far more to NHS/government spending than drugs. Decriminalisation, taxation and regulation is the way forward. Never stop people taking them, might aswell make it legit, safe and make some money too.

Last edited:
Funnily enough Dubai is one of those places were drink falls in a grey area. Legal in private clubs/hotels illegal to be drunk in public or drink in public places.

Seen drink do far more damage to people and cost far more to NHS/government spending than drugs. Decriminalisation, taxation and regulation is the way forward. Never stop people taking them, might aswell make it legit, safe and make some money too.

Exactly. That's why I like to sniff a few lines with my morning cans then smoke a joint to take the edge off.

Back