James Hunter Interview with Bain......

Can't be arsed to read anything he says tbh. Doe's he basically say he hasn't got a clue what he's doing?

He was very keen to talk about what everyone else has done wrong, less keen to talk about his own catastrophic contribution. Not pressed by those interviewing him though, that's the problem. If they'd had time for one more question theyd probably have asked him for his Desert Island discs....

He was very keen to talk about what everyone else has done wrong, less keen to talk about his own catastrophic contribution. Not pressed by those interviewing him though, that's the problem. If they'd had time for one more question theyd probably have asked him for his Desert Island discs....
They wouldn't have got to interview him then, id bet.

Steve don't get yourself wound up over something that has very little bearing on your life.
You know what you're doing, you little wum you. :lol:
You're dangerwum lite

Because he does as Short says.

So during the interview Bain mentions the sale of Vito Mannoné for £2m that enabled HIM to buy 9 players .....Really Mr Bain. This is the man we should now all be concentrating our effort on to give him so much shit that he will want away as soon as possible. This bloke seems,from the interview with Nick Barnes, (who really should have asked him if he was selecting players to come in ,not the manager) is a third class bullshitter and should be hounded night and day.
I agree. He's talking about getting 14 players, I hope we DON'T get 14 players. One of the huge problems I'm recent years at this club instead buying a load of (often cheap) shite players instead of a few good/decent players. I'd honestly rather we bought fewer better, younger players that we can develop and sell for a profit then be bunged with a load of Steele types on overflated wages who we can't get rid. Much like Short, when it comes to football, Bain is showing he doesn't have a clue.

I agree. He's talking about getting 14 players, I hope we DON'T get 14 players. One of the huge problems I'm recent years at this club instead buying a load of (often cheap) shite players instead of a few good/decent players. I'd honestly rather we bought fewer better, younger players that we can develop and sell for a profit then be bunged with a load of Steele types on overflated wages who we can't get rid. Much like Short, when it comes to football, Bain is showing he doesn't have a clue.
Id usually agree but unless a huge number of the young lads can step up we'll need to bring in at least ten. We need four centre halves, a left back and two keepers just to have a first choice defence with decent cover before addressing any gaps in midfield and up front.

Don't understand the confidence people have that we will be taken over.

We are a club with huge amounts of debts, huge wages, likely huge upkeep for the stadium and training ground.

Even getting us for free is going to cost more than £100m to fix our issues.

We can't possibly make any kind of profit in League one due to our massive amounts of money going out constantly. We also have a team that doesn't have an ounce of footballing ability in them nor the attitude to give a fuck about it anyway.

Who in their right mind would want to take us on? Knowing that unless a miricle happens, they are just going to lose a fuck ton of money.

Don't understand the confidence people have that we will be taken over.

We are a club with huge amounts of debts, huge wages, likely huge upkeep for the stadium and training ground.

Even getting us for free is going to cost more than £100m to fix our issues.

We can't possibly make any kind of profit in League one due to our massive amounts of money going out constantly. We also have a team that doesn't have an ounce of footballing ability in them nor the attitude to give a fuck about it anyway.

Who in their right mind would want to take us on? Knowing that unless a miricle happens, they are just going to lose a fuck ton of money.
I'll water it down. We look fucked .

Bain and Coleman have basically thrown Short under a bus in last few days. Gloves are off and they are not protecting the boss anymore. Both are wanting him gone as much as us.

Could Bain and Coleman have done better, yes possibly. But if he did have to sell a £2m goalkeeper to raise funds for 9 players in the championship then it's almost irrelevant. We were completely knackered either way.

It's very difficult to properly judge anyones performance at present as the whole thing is so broken.

In his interview on Radio Magland tonight. He thought it was fantastic business 2million in far Manonne and bringing in 8 players with the money.
He is going to put us in the same place he put Rangers the 4th division.
Sooner the Zoolander is out of the club the better blokes a chancer.

Back