James Fowler - SAFC Assistant Manager - Gone?

Reet, I'm gonna have to hold my hands up here and take the pelters that deservedly come my way.

On further digging I can't get anything more on this.

The only 100% solid information I can confirm is that Fowler has moved his Mrs and his kids back to Scotland and this was after the kid had been back to school just a week of the new term - so whilst that might be something that unfolds over the next few weeks/months.... it also might be nothing or something very private and very personal so whilst I was told what someone believed to be totally accurate it appears there was some misinformation in there and consequently I've sent people on a wild goose chase.

Wasn't aiming to post shit - genuinely felt it was solid info in good faith.

Reet... crack on with the abuse. x
Nowt wrong, with passing on info you thought was genuine.

Reet, I'm gonna have to hold my hands up here and take the pelters that deservedly come my way.

On further digging I can't get anything more on this.

The only 100% solid information I can confirm is that Fowler has moved his Mrs and his kids back to Scotland and this was after the kid had been back to school just a week of the new term - so whilst that might be something that unfolds over the next few weeks/months.... it also might be nothing or something very private and very personal so whilst I was told what someone believed to be totally accurate it appears there was some misinformation in there and consequently I've sent people on a wild goose chase.

Wasn't aiming to post shit - genuinely felt it was solid info in good faith.

Reet... crack on with the abuse. x
You posted in good faith mate, it happens.
It's the blatant WUMs that should get dogs abuse....they know who they are!!

Back