Jamal Lowe.

They don't have cubicles for people to have a poo in?! How much of an update does fratton park need?
I was referring to the Sunderland fan who shat his pants at the SOL. And your second question I don't know what you mean.

He was good early season, but frustrating at times as he often makes the wrong choices but that's the norm at this level from players many fans would recommend us signing, like Lowe himself. think he got stick even when he was playing well and chipping in with goals and crosses. he also seemed to have a brief return to form at the back end of the season and was direct and running at opponents again, but the manager obviously favoured Morgan.

Gets a bad rap Gooch imo - always involved when he plays and doesn’t hide.

Definitely some quality in there for me, though I wonder if some are just disappointed he hasn’t become a top performer at this level? His early season form had him up there, was leading the assists chart at one point iirc but tailed off considerably for some reason.

I was referring to the Sunderland fan who shat his pants at the SOL. And your second question I don't know what you mean.
Ah right, you were perpetuating that lie about a Sunderland fan having a poo in the seat. Which even the police publicly said didn't happen.

As that was a lie I thought you must be saying there is no facility for home fans to poo in the stadium at Portsmouth

Not trying to be difficult, but what suggests their wingers from abroad look impressive? Both got 3 goals last season, 1 in French Ligue 2 and 1 in the dutch league.
No worries at all. Basing it mainly from reading a few bits from their previous clubs' fans that a Coventry supporting 'in law' sent me, the lad from the Eredivise in particular sounds as though he has a lot of ability and potential but is particularly injury prone.

Gets a bad rap Gooch imo - always involved when he plays and doesn’t hide.

Definitely some quality in there for me, though I wonder if some are just disappointed he hasn’t become a top performer at this level? His early season form had him up there, was leading the assists chart at one point iirc but tailed off considerably for some reason.
I like Gooch but he's got to learn to release the ball and not hold onto it too long. Infuriating that mind, what holds him back imo.
Name those teams mate. Who you claim have a worthy shout of winning the league.
Us, Portsmouth, Ipswich and maybe Peterborough. Imo.

Ah right, you were perpetuating that lie about a Sunderland fan having a poo in the seat. Which even the police publicly said didn't happen.

As that was a lie I thought you must be saying there is no facility for home fans to poo in the stadium at Portsmouth
Ok, I never followed up on the story like I should have as I was a little embarrassed when it was pointed out to me by a Spanish friend of mine.

That said, ignorance isn't an excuse. My fault.

But no need to go like that is there?

No worries at all. Basing it mainly from reading a few bits from their previous clubs' fans that a Coventry supporting 'in law' sent me, the lad from the Eredivise in particular sounds as though he has a lot of ability and potential but is particularly injury prone.
Fair enough, certainly more interesting than the approach of purely looking in domestic leagues. Kind of gamble that could pay off well for them I guess.

No I’m glad you have. I love knowing other people’s point of views.

Peterborough that’s an interesting selection.
Any reason why you’ve chosen them?
Potentially the best forward line in the league, if Maddison stays, maybe not outright win the league but Ferguson has form for taking them up, they're just never good enough staying up! Boyd and Beevers look decent signings too.

No I’m glad you have. I love knowing other people’s point of views.

Peterborough that’s an interesting selection.
Any reason why you’ve chosen them?
Ferguson has got them up before. I personally think they've got amongst the best attacking options in the league and will play very attacking (maybe cavalier) football under him. They've strengthened their defence with Beevers and the keeper Pym is an upgrade. The main question mark over them would be centre mid and that they're lacking anyone to play with Boyd. I can see why they were in for Dobson.
Mind, I'm not sure they've got enough to win the league - I misunderstood your question and thought you were asking whose fans would believe their teams could come 1st.

A Northumbria Police spokeswoman said: "Further to media reports reporting a fan defecated on his seat during the Sunderland v Reading match on Saturday, police would like to clarify that this was not the case."
He’s been saying we’re as bad as Portsmouth fans, he must be a mag.
Ok, I never followed up on the story like I should have as I was a little embarrassed when it was pointed out to me by a Spanish friend of mine.

That said, ignorance isn't an excuse. My fault.

But no need to go like that is there?
Wrong again:rolleyes:

Back