Jake "The Snake" Roberts

It's dark for the era! In fact it's dark for any era, and you get the impression that he's enjoying the character a bit too much - "I'd cultivate her into something that even I would want" :eek:
Not really, people would "steal" a wrestlers woman and "take them home" quite often. Off the top of my head, even Lizzy had it happen to her.

Raven stealing Tommy Dreamers entire family, including kids - and brainwashing them to hate their dad. Now THAT is dark!

I watched half of it last night it was canny, like most wrestlers he likes to embellish his stories or just flat out lie but it was a good listen anyway

How did you get hold of it mate buy it online ??

Was it any good ?
Downloaded it from a torrent site..although in considering a subscription to their app

Yeah it was canny. Not especially hard, too hard for me but I can see how it's her there is a few weeks or months.
Is the easiest workout though

Half way through this last night, absolutely superb.

DDP is a f***ing hero mind.
I must get round to doing his programme.

Its a really good workout.

The documentary on jake is really good watch. Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts,

Had one of the best intro music in the business

I remember the night he was out in the town,he'd been in a show at the Empire (I think).

It was probably the time period that he lived with the wrestler Paige's family in East Anglia and they'll have been on a tour of independent dates.

I remember the night he was out in the town,he'd been in a show at the Empire (I think).

It was probably the time period that he lived with the wrestler Paige's family in East Anglia and they'll have been on a tour of independent dates.

Gets in the Tavern occasionally.

Any excuse to post this.

I’m surprised Macho Man didn’t stab him for real cause he had real jealousy issues when it came to people working with Elizabeth. Him and Hogan had a real argument on air after he took issue with Hogan carrying her even though it was part of the storyline.

Loved the podcast and The Resurrection of Jake The Snake such a great turnaround from what you see in Beyond The Mat.

Downloaded it from a torrent site..although in considering a subscription to their app

Yeah it was canny. Not especially hard, too hard for me but I can see how it's her there is a few weeks or months.
Is the easiest workout though

been meaning to try this, might find the torrent, see how it goes, then subscribe to the App, provided I could cast the app to my TV

been meaning to try this, might find the torrent, see how it goes, then subscribe to the App, provided I could cast the app to my TV
PM me if you want the first "training" course video as a trial. I've got it on my google drive

Back