Jacky Whites Market to Receive £400,000 refurbishment

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
I will never learn that. I find a lot of people from Newcastle to be smug and full of self-entitlement.

I used to get the same arrogance and condescension from people in Durham when I first went to work there.

They got told to f@@k off anarl!

well you should, that's Newcastle & Durham lads telling you , they aint wrong mate

I will never learn that. I find a lot of people from Newcastle to be smug and full of self-entitlement.

I used to get the same arrogance and condescension from people in Durham when I first went to work there.

They got told to f@@k off anarl!

Johnna is a mag marra. He’s not even from Newcastle, he’s from Shiremoor ffs :lol:

well you should, that's Newcastle & Durham lads telling you , they aint wrong mate

Durham isn't better than Sunderland for shopping mind. Unless you're buying books.

And I'm tired of people constantly comparing Sunderland and Newcastle. It's obviously going to happen given the closeness but a place with the population of Sunderland has the capacity to develop its own identity.

You have to be prepared to take risks to invest and break that negative cycle at some point.
Well said mate.Petfectly put.If the ( Labour) council ( I cant abide them because over the years their incompetemce and mis managment has ruined this city ) wont invest initially in its own city why should private sector.The Labour sheep on here have failed to work that one out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back