Jack Russel terriers

If you want a dog that snarls and gans for bairns then this is the ideal dog for you.
All them little terriers likes of jack russells ,paterdale’s etc are f***ing horrible And for blokes in waxy jackets

Beautiful dog that mate.
I lost my dog due to old age a couple of weeks age (It broke my heart like fuck) and miss his company. So now I want another dog. I would love one like yours or a Patterdale Terrier or something similar.
Patterdale is nee good for you in your dotage marra. It`s taking all our time to keep up wi our little bugger. Don`t think she`s actually a Shihzu cross. More Patty/Tazmanian Devil cross

Patterdale is nee good for you in your dotage marra. It`s taking all our time to keep up wi our little bugger. Don`t think she`s actually a Shihzu cross. More Patty/Tazmanian Devil cross
Ours has an ASBO. :lol:
If you want a dog that snarls and gans for bairns then this is the ideal dog for you.
All them little terriers likes of jack russells ,paterdale’s etc are f***ing horrible And for blokes in waxy jackets
Our patterdale growls at @Barnacle Boy while bucking his leg.

Last edited:
I had one that lived to nearly 19 years old. I trained her to be very obedient, follow my every instruction, including not to be yappy. It is not the dog but the owner, that dictates how a dog behaves. Amazing dogs to have and can be trained to do all sorts of commands.
Ah I know, I never said it was a rational dislike!
a friend of my mothers had one when I was a little kid and when we used go visit the little fecker would be jumping all over me. Never liked them since. But like you said, that’s the owners fault. Do much prefer bigger dogs anyway.

Back