Jack Rudoni (rumour)

Brilliant, well done. Did that make you feel hard in your pants?
This was a description from one of their fans. I think they meant that the late arrival in the box was the key feature of his game, and not his passing. I'm sure he can pass to some extent like Lampard could, just not as well as a lower lesgue Hoddle or Scholes.

It made me slightly concerned that a lower league Lampard might be something like a modern day Shaun Cunnington.

Christ, even Cunnington would struggle to get in this team

? It's your cock-up, not mine.

Struggle to use the quotation properly do we? I've helped you with that and done it correctly.

Oh, and......

Struggle to use the quotation properly do we? I've helped you with that and done it correctly.

Oh, and......

Thanks for posting those opinions. Interesting reading and food for thought for me. The articles do point out that more research is needed to back up what the researchers have found. Generally people who know me think I have a good personality. It's good that someone points out that I may have my failings though.

Thanks for posting those opinions. Interesting reading and food for thought for me. The articles do point out that more research is needed to back up what the researchers have found. Generally people who know me think I have a good personality. It's good that someone points out that I may have my failings though.

I used to do the same until I read an article about it (can't remember where I read it) and someone else who also did the same and realised the fruitlessness of it. I try not to/don't do it anymore.

I also deleted loads of FB and other groups from my various accounts that were full of vitriol and negativity towards things/people and just general trolls.

It's far better for the psyche

Back