Jack Rudoni (rumour)

I think as you say Evan's, Winchester and O'Nein are seen as DM's. That leaves Neil in the other CM position and then possibly Embleton.

Sort of makes sense
Yet we can’t keep one of those three fit atm. Winchesters picked up a lot of injuries recently, evans is a sick note and onien out for the foreseeable

Can't have enough quality young players....allows us to run down the contracts or get rid of the less talented older players over the next couple of years.

Seems like we’ve been looking to get him in the summer, with Barnsley putting a bid in has made us go early on it

I thought we'd booking at more of a DCM type, but this link does make a bit of sense. Neil himself didn't even expect to play as many games as he has and as good as he is, I do think the kid needs a bit of a break every now and then. Having a replacement for him to either rotate or in case of injury is a good idea.

Good player this lad, in a mediocre team. We could offer them O’Brien as part of any deal, they lost their CF Ollie Palmer to Wrexham

Was just talking about this lad last week. Has scored regularly throughout the season in a bad team. Seems to be widespread interest in him though.

From what I've read, he is late run run into the box type midfielder like a lower league Lampard. Not necessarily a midfielder to be beating loads of men or spraying lovely passes about. All he does is score.

Was just talking about this lad last week. Has scored regularly throughout the season in a bad team. Seems to be widespread interest in him though.

From what I've read, he is late run run into the box type midfielder like a lower league Lampard. Not necessarily a midfielder to be beating loads of men or spraying lovely passes about. All he does is score.

:confused: Lampard use to spray passes all over the place

:confused: Lampard use to spray passes all over the place
This was a description from one of their fans. I think they meant that the late arrival in the box was the key feature of his game, and not his passing. I'm sure he can pass to some extent like Lampard could, just not as well as a lower lesgue Hoddle or Scholes.

It made me slightly concerned that a lower league Lampard might be something like a modern day Shaun Cunnington.

Back