Jack Rudoni (rumour)

Another technical playmaker type, unless were selling Neil, I dont see the wisdom.

Young, highly rated, stats on the face of it look good and I guess that’s backed up by the recruitment analysis folks at the club.

Totally fits what we’d expect tbh. Just not in terms of our absolute needs right now.

Good player, played well everytime we’ve played against him. Only 21yo and 9 goal contributions in 23 games for a shite team.
Wonder how much we would expect to pay for him. As looking at the stats and age they're very similar to Dan Neil and the general consensus on here is Dan Neil shouldn't be sold unless it is upwards of 20m.

Young, highly rated, stats on the face of it look good and I guess that’s backed up by the recruitment analysis folks at the club. Q1

Totally fits what we’d expect tbh. Just not in terms of our absolute needs right now.

I dont see it. I think he would compete with Embleton in every position he is able to play and can't guarantee a start.

The wide forwards we have wrapped up and then he wouldn't get in ahead of Neil or Pritchard.

I agree in the mould, just not our numbers.

Back