Jack Rudoni (rumour)

Could see that one happening to be fair
And in fairness, Edinburgh is nicer than Sunderland.
just cannot see him getting a game here, unless we have injuries....However he's not a bad player to have on the bench as he can cover a few positions
I have no problem with Winchester at all. We do have a number of utility players though. Wouldn't be amazed if one or two squad players were off to free up space.

Last edited:
Sunderland or Luton?, errr let me think.
No contest.

Through red aand white tinted glasses. I have no doubt we are the biggest club not in the PL. I'm not the lad who we're wanting to sign.

Luton - A club, no matter the size, on an upward trajecotry, with the PL within less then half a dozen games last season or;

Us;

Without a doubt a much bigger club and (some may see it) a lot more pressure who have just spent 1/4 of decade trying to get out of League One and a chew on just trying to find out who actually owns us, hundreds of miles away from home.

Life isn't black and white, THANK FUCK

Through red aand white tinted glasses. I have no doubt we are the biggest club not in the PL. I'm not the lad who we're wanting to sign.

Luton - A club, no matter the size, on an upward trajecotry, with the PL within less then half a dozen games last season or;

Us;

Without a doubt a much bigger club and (some may see it) a lot more pressure who have just spent 1/4 of decade trying to get out of League One and a chew on just trying to find out who actually owns us, hundreds of miles away from home.

Life isn't black and white, THANK FUCK
I’ve weighed up your summary, and yes I would like to sign for SUNDERLAND by the Sea please.

Back