Jack Ross

Tireseome? I've only started one thread about him. And I'm not pro Ross. I'm saying given the choice I'd have him back. And many others would too. Anyone with a brain would tbf as he is better than what we have got at present, Parko.
You know where I'm coming from. This is done purely for the wind up. But aye parko out.

If it’s a choice between him and Parkinson then Ross all day.
Thankfully it isn't. People have short memories. Ross managed to absolutely mess up a glorious chance to get us promoted last season. We were in the driving seat to finish in the top two with games in hand. Just like our 2 Wembley finals though he bottled it. Remember playing for a period of the game in the final of the checkatrade trophy with no strikers on the pitch. He didn't have a clue. Maja single handedly got us where we were, not the managerial ability of Ross. It all went downhill after the January transfer window. In the Summer he then proceeded to bring in players totally unsuited to our requirements which highlighted by our deficiencies of the previous season. He was way out of his depth.

Would you have him back?
No, although Jack Ross was the only Sunderland manager to achieve more wins than losses since Mick McCarthy (22 managers ago). I thought he was a good fit last year and simply had just too many draws. Unfortunately, he didn’t learn from last season. With talk of as takeover/investment, I thought Sunderland may have been able to attract a higher calibre manager but that didn’t materialise and we are in free fall with PP. We need someone the fans will get behind and a decision is required before money is spent in January. I would welcome Kevin Philips with open arms he would give everyone a lift and I cannot see anyone else the fans would welcome wanting to come.

Thankfully it isn't. People have short memories. Ross managed to absolutely mess up a glorious chance to get us promoted last season. We were in the driving seat to finish in the top two with games in hand. Just like our 2 Wembley finals though he bottled it. Remember playing for a period of the game in the final of the checkatrade trophy with no strikers on the pitch. He didn't have a clue. Maja single handedly got us where we were, not the managerial ability of Ross. It all went downhill after the January transfer window. In the Summer he then proceeded to bring in players totally unsuited to our requirements which highlighted by our deficiencies of the previous season. He was way out of his depth.

He’s a f***ing genius compared with the moron we have now.

Parkinson’s failings should not mask the fact Ross failed drastically last season

We collapsed in April and beyond and haven’t really recovered now. It’s been downhill since the Checkatrade Final

Back