Jack Ross

There have been problems with finances, no matter what the owners claim. No exact budget was given to JR and no doubt PP. They don't know what they are working to. Throw in a scouting team that is threadbare and the infrastructure that is dilapidated, then who can actually come in and turn it round. There is obviously a lot more than taking training, coaching, getting players fit and putting them on the pitch. On the surface it looks like the manager is taking the hit for the owners stripping everything back. I guess that is what they get paid for ? :(

I'd have Ross over PP.

Last edited:
Would have him back in a flash , good coach with a big future in the game , performed miracles here despite having his best players sold and replaced with shite.

I am one person having second thoughts about this now.

We have gone backwards. 1-1's were awful and frustrating, but we were a hard side to beat.

It's not just the manager, it's the owners too.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very shit, but people are forgetting just how bad it actually was under Ross, and it was getting worse.

Yeah, we were 4 points off automatic promotion with a game in hand, with two premier league scalps in the bag. Only Man City and Liverpool and lost fewer games in the past year and a half. Thank fuck we got Parky in.

Yeah, we were 4 points off automatic promotion with a game in hand, with two premier league scalps in the bag. Only Man City and Liverpool and lost fewer games in the past year and a half. Thank fuck we got Parky in.

Bizarre isn't it.
Would have him back in a flash , good coach with a big future in the game , performed miracles here despite having his best players sold and replaced with shite.

Balance finally coming into the thread.

Last edited:
If he'd been allowed to stay, or if invited back, he'd carry on as normal and we'd be in the same position. His selection for the jock team job would be well and truly gone. Now he's got Hibs moving in the right direction, and Clarke managing the national team with a blanket over his head, Ross is poised for the job he craves. We did him a favour.

Back