Jack Ross talk in

Sorry like but nice guy doesn't cut it. Exactly the same way that Mick Buxton, Malcom Crosby, Gus Poyet, Martin O Neil etc were all good guys and they ultimately didnt cut it.

The reality is we've been playing awful, turgid, uninspired football for the majority of the season. Our tactics are non existent. Our style of play a mystery. And we've somehow managed to accrue the most ponderous, unadventurous midfield to play in front of one of the most - if not the most - calamitous centre back pairings in 120 years.

He's got it all to do to prove he is anywhere close to being the man to take us forward.

I've enjoyed lots of our games this season tbh, we're the 3rd highest scorers in the league.

he did but the Rat absolutely hates the owners (which he'll deny any minute now) and therefore will happily misquote Donald, Methven or anyone else speaking on their behalf.

Ah right, I don't usually read his posts so was unaware.

Don't flatter yourself man. Fuck sake :lol:

I just seen your post about saying you were wrong and was about to post 'fair play'

I won't now though as you may think I fancy you

you and Bristow used to chase me around these boards (and via PM) when I was 16. I actually had you and Bristow on ignore for a few years as I was genuinely worried that yous were real stalkers.

I'm now 27 and here you are. Commenting on everything I do and say.

Obsessed for 11 whole years. :lol:

What do people expect him to say ? - "It's shite here and I wish I'd stayed at St Mirren." ?
:lol:
Maybe we thought he might blame the players, like Moyes. Blame the fans, like Bruce or blame the actual club itself like Poyet and Di Canio. He’s gave an honest interview, praised his players and the fans, bigged up the club and wants to take us forward. Can’t see why people are picking fault tbh

he did but the Rat absolutely hates the owners (which he'll deny any minute now) and therefore will happily misquote Donald, Methven or anyone else speaking on their behalf.
DMAs.....third rate Cast/Roses wannabees. An abortion of a group. Saw them last week at 02 (free ticket) and never seen so many chavs. Possibly the most embarrassing front man I've ever seem. Band seemed like decent musicians but the songs were cliched rubbish.

you and Bristow used to chase me around these boards (and via PM) when I was 16. I actually had you and Bristow on ignore for a few years as I was genuinely worried that yous were real stalkers.

I'm now 27 and here you are. Commenting on everything I do and say.

Obsessed for 11 whole years. :lol:
I'm assuming you've been drinking tonight?
I don't and haven't commented on everything you say. I suggest you stop talking nonsense as you're making yourself look very silly.

DMAs.....third rate Cast/Roses wannabees. An abortion of a group. Saw them last week at 02 (free ticket) and never seen so many chavs. Possibly the most embarrassing front man I've ever seem. Band seemed like decent musicians but the songs were cliched rubbish.

but other than that, did you enjoy your night? :lol:

I think my definition of a 'chav' is slightly different to yours too.

Up the DMAs. :cool:

Sorry like but nice guy doesn't cut it. Exactly the same way that Mick Buxton, Malcom Crosby, Gus Poyet, Martin O Neil etc were all good guys and they ultimately didnt cut it.

The reality is we've been playing awful, turgid, uninspired football for the majority of the season. Our tactics are non existent. Our style of play a mystery. And we've somehow managed to accrue the most ponderous, unadventurous midfield to play in front of one of the most - if not the most - calamitous centre back pairings in 120 years.

He's got it all to do to prove he is anywhere close to being the man to take us forward.
Take the emotive language out and re present it and I don’t think that many could argue with you. It’s not been pretty and if we dont go up I think what will Give him added time here is that given how shite we were and the f***ing mess the club was in, some will conclude, in fairness mind that he should be given longer.

If we aren’t top of the table mind after say 10 games and running away with the league next season the knives will sharpen

Doesn’t matter what anyone says we have seen this time and time again at safc. Even if we go up he has his work cut out so whichever way you look there is no easy ride for the lad.

Welcome to Sunderland afc

Last edited:
Maybe we thought he might blame the players, like Moyes. Blame the fans, like Bruce or blame the actual club itself like Poyet and Di Canio. He’s gave an honest interview, praised his players and the fans, bigged up the club and wants to take us forward. Can’t see why people are picking fault tbh

I think they enjoy it and it gives them the opportunity to show they're 'realists' and not rose tinted happy clapping gullible club dopes.

Put me on ignore please.

No thanks.

I said at the beginning of the season expect Barnsley Portsmouth and Charlton to be pushing us all the way, the only team I didn't think would fight us for automatic promotion was Luton, to be still in with a chance of automatic promotion with 5 games to go isn't half bad. Now we need the manager, the players and us as fans to keep our nerve..

I'm assuming you've been drinking tonight?
I don't and haven't commented on everything you say. I suggest you stop talking nonsense as you're making yourself look very silly.

I've had a few accounts before this one. There were 3 of you. Hunting in packs back in the day. Deny it all you want.

anyway. Work tomorrow. Ciao.

I've had a few accounts before this one. There were 3 of you. Hunting in packs back in the day. Deny it all you want.

anyway. Work tomorrow. Ciao.
I will deny it as it's nonsense. I don't reply to everything you post and I don't follow you about. I reply to loads of posters and talk shite with them also. It's there for all to see. You're being slightly paranoid.

On the basis of him being a nice guy with a few jokes? Easily pleased you mind
I’ve got similar sentiment, and for me it’s got nowt to do with him being a nice guy. He chose to come here instead of going to a team in a higher league. He’s never hid away and blamed players, fans or the club. He took over when we were a shambles and got us competing. He has instilled a mentality that hasn’t been here for years where we keep going even when we’re behind, nobody lets their head drop. I could go on

Back