Jack Rodwell to the rescue

We do.

Players and managers go on to get Premier League clubs and jobs but because they were shite here they'll always be shite.

Rodwell
Bruce
Moyes
Manquillo

To name four

Everybody takes the piss out of Bruce with the " we finished tenth" truth is we did and no one has got us anywhere close since but aye he's "shite"

Didn't mind Bruce here .
It's not about being shìte with chodwell, its about taking the pìss and dragging the club down.

He's an absolute waster. It's incredible the amount of second, third and fourth chances this sport will give people who don't deserve it. 🤬

All stems down to weak ownership and management. Doing things on the cheap with regards to scouting and having a proper transfer structure in place leads to massive expense.

Rodwell should never have been signed but I don’t hate him, I feel sorry for him. He could have had it all but he’s pathetic. He might be rich just now but it usually doesn’t last.
Too right. Everton fans warned us about him.

Yes he has man.

I forget on here if you have a shite time at Sunderland that means your previous career at Premier League level and your subsequent career at Championship and Premier League level is nothing but a fluke 🙄🙄🙄

Because your time at Sunderland defines your career.
No, simply because he is shite ffs

Ironically if he came back he’d be the best player at our club by a mile

He'd have been the best player (well maybe) two seasons ago, the problem was he didn't play/wasn't fit. Hence I think it's more ironic that he's actually been fit more since he left and played 22 times for Blackburn last season, which tells it's own story....

Rodwell....a truly despicable specimen of a human being who during his poisonous 4 year residency at our club was the only "player" who reduced even the most rational posters on this board to submit illegal and illogical ideas about bringing his SAFC "career" to a premature end..

If any normal bloke out women went on like him we would never get another job in our chosen field again, and the one he is in makes multi millionaires out of nobody’s, can you not see why people think he is a c.nt, and it was not a shit time at Sunderland it was all him being a twat
His career deserves to be defined by his time with us. Quite rightly it's a massive stain on his cv
Ironically if he came back he’d be the best player at our club by a mile
Are you serious like?? He really wouldn't

Last edited:
Rodwell....a truly despicable specimen of a human being who during his poisonous 4 year residency at our club was the only "player" who reduced even the most rational posters on this board to submit illegal and illogical ideas about bringing his SAFC "career" to a premature end..
Now I only suggested that it wouldn't be impossible for someone to drop something in his drink, then tip off the PED testers....

Nothing illegal there m'lud :)

I suggest you open your Oxford English and look up the definition of oxymoron

Yes he has man.

I forget on here if you have a shite time at Sunderland that means your previous career at Premier League level and your subsequent career at Championship and Premier League level is nothing but a fluke 🙄🙄🙄

Because your time at Sunderland defines your career.
The f***ing wanker REFUSED to play for us while we were paying him a massive salary.

The f***ing wanker FEIGNED injury to get out of playing.

The f***ing wanker REFUSED to take a salary cut when the club was in a financial mess, despite him not fulfilling his contractual obligations.

And you wonder why he's getting stick?

Only takes one bad apple...knew he'd eventually have a negative impact on Sheffield United. Can't be good having someone as work shy as that in the dressing room, undoing all the positive values Wilder had installed.

Is he actually in the dressing room / first team squad ?......didnt even make the bench yesterday

Back