Jack Rodwell to the rescue

Its absolutely nothing compared to the idiots involved with the club right now

The one thing they did over chodwell is tried,
They've failed miserably granted but thats far and above the wage thief.
It's people like chodwell that got us into this mess in the first place otherwise Donald and co probably wouldn't be here now and we wouldn't be in this shìt pit League.

The one thing they did over chodwell is tried,
They've failed miserably granted but thats far and above the wage thief.
It's people like chodwell that got us into this mess in the first place otherwise Donald and co probably wouldn't be here now and we wouldn't be in this shìt pit League.

no mate, donald and metvhen are the worst 2 people ever involved with the club

they arent comparable to any player

All stems down to weak ownership and management. Doing things on the cheap with regards to scouting and having a proper transfer structure in place leads to massive expense.

Rodwell should never have been signed but I don’t hate him, I feel sorry for him. He could have had it all but he’s pathetic. He might be rich just now but it usually doesn’t last.

All stems down to weak ownership and management. Doing things on the cheap with regards to scouting and having a proper transfer structure in place leads to massive expense.

Rodwell should never have been signed but I don’t hate him, I feel sorry for him. He could have had it all but he’s pathetic. He might be rich just now but it usually doesn’t last.

He is still earning thousands, he is a f***ing utter sham, it shows how bad coaches and scouts are when they employ him

How many 20 pence pieces do you think he is gonna waste on that teddy grabber? Feel sorry for him? Why? He blatantly took the piss out of our club
Ironically if he came back he’d be the best player at our club by a mile
No he wouldn't. Not on a matchday

we aint the only club to make bad expensive signings like

I don't think there's many as bad as chodwell,
Can you think of any ?
The club was probably run worse under Short than Donald, the difference was Short had the money to throw at the club.

I didn't see anyone queuing up to buy us after Short stopped funding us and all the ballast was dragging us under.

We were close to getting promotion under Donald and yes, he possibly would of sold up for a profit in the championship.
Maybe he'd of tried hanging on to get promotion to the prem, who knows ?

The fact is, unlike chodwell and his sorts he put the effort in to succeed.
It's just a pity his plan B wasn't to sell the club for a loss when he failed.

There's a lot of clubs staring down the barrel of a gun at the moment.
Look at Wigan for example.

Up to now we could of done worse.
Just pìsses me off we haven't done a whole lot better :(

Can you think of any ?
The club was probably run worse under Short than Donald, the difference was Short had the money to throw at the club.

I didn't see anyone queuing up to buy us after Short stopped funding us and all the ballast was dragging us under.

We were close to getting promotion under Donald and yes, he possibly would of sold up for a profit in the championship.

tbh i reckon every club has a rodwell equivelant and probably a moyes too but we tend to go on like spurned lovers 😂

Can you think of any ?

loads, every club has them, probs one at every club at least

no he doesnt, completely wrong

unbelievable you can defend him, shame on you

tbh i reckon every club has a rodwell equivelant and probably a moyes too but we tend to go on like spurned lovers 😂

70k in lower leagues and refusing to play ?
Not many of them.
Just an example of how far we had fallen with all the dross at the club.
loads, every club has them, probs one at every club at least

no he doesnt, completely wrong

unbelievable you can defend him, shame on you

Again, 70k etc.
Defend Donald ?
I want new owners .
Would you have preferred the Wigan owners ? Or Blackpool for instance ?

Last edited:
70k in lower leagues and refusing to play ?
Not many of them.
Just an example of how far we had fallen with all the dross at the club.

Again, 70k etc.
Defend Donald ?
I want new owners .
Would you have preferred the Wigan owners ? Or Blackpool for instance ?

our owners are heading towards as bad as blackpool

they are an absolute disgrace

they also owe the club 20 million quid

We do.

Players and managers go on to get Premier League clubs and jobs but because they were shite here they'll always be shite.

Rodwell
Bruce
Moyes
Manquillo

To name four

Everybody takes the piss out of Bruce with the " we finished tenth" truth is we did and no one has got us anywhere close since but aye he's "shite"

Last edited:

Back