Jack Rodwell to the rescue

Must be back in England contention by now? That was his comment wasn't it? Amazes me he passes a medical as they'll not find a spine or a heart that's for sure.

thats Sheff Utd s fault, we had the excuse he was at a top top team and couldn’t break into the side,

They knew the lazy fuck couldn’t even get on the pitch for us so there is no excuse.
Fair point but at the same time he seemed to play afew for Blackburn and played okay too apparently. He’s went to these and presumably took the piss. I heard heckingbottom talking about him and he said he had an undisclosed injury and they didn’t know when he’d be back. Looks like he never came back

Fair point but at the same time he seemed to play afew for Blackburn and played okay too apparently. He’s went to these and presumably took the piss. I heard heckingbottom talking about him and he said he had an undisclosed injury and they didn’t know when he’d be back. Looks like he never came back

Thats what scammers do though, he was only gonna look ok till he'd signed a contract somewhere. 100% nailed on he will hardly play wherever he ends up, absolutely no interest in playing football, just fleecing as much dough as he can.

Back