Jack Grealish

How many fans watched football yesterday across the country without doing that too? Just in the interests of balance?
These kinds of arguments just don’t wash with me. In the interests of ‘balance,’ it needs to be shown that running up to someone and assaulting them isn’t remotely acceptable. It doesn’t matter if the majority wouldn’t do it, if there’s a minority who might find themselves emboldened to do things like this more regularly, in the interests of stopping any kind of snowball effect, to reiterate, it needs to be shown to everyone clearly that it isn’t remotely acceptable.

Last edited:
Hope he is jailed for a year or so. Several offences they can chuck at him I would think given that he could have started a riot or caused the game to be abandoned, putting others at risk. Absolute lowlife.

These kinds of arguments just don’t wash with me. In the interests of ‘balance.’ It needs to be shown that running up to someone and assaulting them isn’t remotely acceptable. It doesn’t matter if the majority wouldn’t do it, if there’s a minority who might find themselves emboldened to do things like this more regularly, in the interests of stopping any kind of snowball effect, to reiterate, it needs to be shown to everyone clearly that it isn’t remotely acceptable.

My point was a direct response to the bringing of rugby into it.

Mind going to a birmingham game with a massive "Z" on your jacket should have given the game away to the police. I wonder if there are dozens of them with such insignia at the BC matches?

Back