Jack Clarke THFC [signed on loan]

He was at fault for 2 goals, first goal arguing about foul leaving his man unmarked for the quick free kick to happen, 2nd one really poor control which put them through. Has his good games, but far too inconsistant

No he wasn't, there were 4 players around the free kick man :lol:

They’re not remotely comparable mate come on.

And he was the closest to the ball, on his side of the pitch, facing the wrong way.

I’m sorry like but you can’t defend him in that instance.
people who play the same role in a team are comparable..
comparing o brien to defoe is not comparable as they dont play the same role....if you play defoe..the way the whole team plays should be different to if you play o brien and not defoe

people who play the same role in a team are comparable..
comparing o brien to defoe is not comparable as they dont play the same role....if you play defoe..the way the whole team plays should be different to if you play o brien and not defoe

I know what you’re trying to say but O’Brien isn’t even that sort of player.

He’s just a bit…meh. Doesn’t particularly do anything well.

They’re not remotely comparable mate come on.

And he was the closest to the ball, on his side of the pitch, facing the wrong way.

I’m sorry like but you can’t defend him in that instance.

Mate Embleton was just as close to the ball :lol:

why do fans on this board feel the need to try and blame every goal on 1 player man

Has anyone seen that tweet from earlier today that suggested there was other teams in for him? It mentioned Boro and another side but I can’t find it anywhere

No he wasn’t at fault for 2 goals. The whole team defended poorly. You can’t pin them on one person just because you don’t like them :lol:

He’s put him some great crosses in the last 2 games so that’s not true either
He really was mate. Arguing with the Ref as his man was behind him receiving the ball from the free kick and bottled it/took an air shot for their third.
He has put some canny crosses in mind

Has anyone seen that tweet from earlier today that suggested there was other teams in for him? It mentioned Boro and another side but I can’t find it anywhere
Aye its on skysports transfer page

Said boro and sheff wed wanted him. And named a few championship clubs wanted him in the summer

He was at fault for 2 goals, first goal arguing about foul leaving his man unmarked for the quick free kick to happen, 2nd one really poor control which put them through. Has his good games, but far too inconsistant
Winnie more culpable for the first Maguire one - from the free kick in at the near post. Turned his back and strode away verrrry slowly

Last edited:

Back